Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor

More parties and concerts for the black vote
51pw7w6OeHL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA10%2C445%2C290%2C400%2C400%2CAmazonEmberBold%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I personally know 2 people who told me this is one of the main reason why they are voting for VP Harris. One person told me their rent increased by 60%
( no kidding)

I support her housing policies but they fall short of rent control. What he described-- "taking on abusive corporate landlords"-- is fantastic but it's not rent control. And you'll never hear Kamala Harris say the words rent control because she doesn't have the guts to support it.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mockler: People say that Biden is senile. Do you believe that?

Trump Supporter: I believe it.

Mockler: So, “senile Biden,” has passed the bipartisan infrastructure bill, the PACT Act, the CHIPS and Science Act… Let me ask you, what’s one bill that Trump passed?

Trump Supporter: What’s one bill that Trump passed?

Mockler: Yes, what’s one bill?

Trump Supporter: Oh my God. His policies—his…

Mockler: You repeat the question like it’s obvious, but you’re not giving me an answer.

Trump Supporter: No, no, I know one bill that he passed. Look at what he implemented with security and the border. Roe v. Wade

Mockler: Roe v. Wade is a Supreme Court decision, but that’s a decent answer. So, you’re pro-life?

Trump Supporter: I’m pro-choice.