Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said recent but isn't it a fact that Russia has been trying to interfere in our elections?
It's a fact that Russia is the democrat boogeyman for everything. But you can tune in anytime to hear cnn commentators saying Trump is Hitler, a dictator, will never leave officer etc.. Same old bullshit.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Now they (news media) talking about post-election violence...I guess they (news media) have determined who is going to win so they can't keep talking about the infrequent KH interviews and other BS they tried to stick on her. IMO, the recent weather destruction recovery lies by Beavis and Butthead made more of them Krakkers giving a side-eye than the lies about Haitians eating pets.

All I know is you better vote and make sure you keep your head on swivel...I don't trust these rich folks. They'll do whatever to keep their profits.

Oh yeah, if you're not voting, and that's your right, you should keep you head on a swivel as well.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Gonna give credit where due-- I had not seen the full interview and have to give her credit for finding a way to make a distinction between herself and Biden, which is super important.

She needs to come with something better than being closer to Republicans :smh::hithead::smh: but it is something at least.

Harris stans are gonna say "So you wanted her to name a difference but when she does it's not good enough."

But the thing is, the clear desire is a difference IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION. Not "I'm going to drink the blood of babies." That would not be a good answer to how she would be different from Biden.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
really?

Can you point me to any evidence of Trump denouncing racism and Nazi groups?

January 6, why do you think Pence is not his VP any more?
Sure, he's done it plenty of times, here's a compilation. He didn't feel Pence stood up for him when he was doing election challenges.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Sure, he's done it plenty of times, here's a compilation. He didn't feel Pence stood up for him when he was doing election challenges.

I'm sure you noticed how they had to twist his arm most of those interviews to say it, you probably forgot about all that. But I will give it to you, your boy Trump is not racist even though decades of evidence says different, so did he do anything to address it while in office?

You know like what Biden did on his first day

On his first day in office, President Biden signed Executive Order 13985, Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now they (news media) talking about post-election violence...I guess they (news media) have determined who is going to win so they can't keep talking about the infrequent KH interviews and other BS they tried to stick on her. IMO, the recent weather destruction recovery lies by Beavis and Butthead made more of them Krakkers giving a side-eye than the lies about Haitians eating pets.

All I know is you better vote and make sure you keep your head on swivel...I don't trust these rich folks. They'll do whatever to keep their profits.

Oh yeah, if you're not voting, and that's your right, you should keep you head on a swivel as well.
What is the job of the rich? Who owns the media? Podcasters are the Uber and Lyft drivers of media and The Media is the cab companies.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't find any info on that website, it must be very new.
Here's my 50,000 foot analysis:

1-AZ just voted for a Dem Gov
2-I'm expected to believe AZ is supposed to vote for Gallego by double digits while simultaneously voting Trump?
3-In 2020 the Native American community came together and put Biden over the top. I expect the same thing in 2024.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GZZmIvEWQAAG1K9

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clowns selling their votes for $47...Damn homie...If it ain't 7 figures, fuck off (and I still voting the other party)

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was listening live yooooo she dragged his dusty ass to hell and back. :lol:

everybody was calling in to beat up on his carcass for the next couple of hours too....lmao
That's that same California kewn who would call up Joe Madison from time to time and get him riled up.
All he had to say was he's voting for his daddy Trump and leave it at that. They would've given him a productive call had he not got into all that ignorant shit. But yes it was entertaining :D