Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

stroker1999

Star
Registered

Florida needs better! Someone come get baby Trump wanna be.

What a dick!!

Everyone I know that lives in that state no matter their party affiliation loves him, in that he is efficient and gets the work done.
How is he a "dick" for focusing on a storm vs some lady wanting to get some spotlight? Like he said, why has she NEVER reached out to him on a disaster issue
before now? Anyone thats honest knows the answer

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Should've known he was talking about the Black women on the show....

He only uses the "dumb" and "Low IQ" comments when referring to Black people, particularly Black women. Nice little "Bell Curve" Dog whistle to the rest of the White nationalists.

He Got these knuckle dragging cave dwelling troglodytes calling way more accomplished, intelligent melanated people "dumb"

lol the fucking nerve of these subhuman Low EQ, Low IQ Cave animals living in their trailers, eating Mayonnaise and Meth sandwhiches believing that they are on ANY level as our Queens and us Kings is beyond delusional

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Define trump rally!!

Next thing you gonna want to know

Is

what color is my maga cap?

Nosey summabitch!!!

You rolled around like prancer..

Prancer GIFs | Tenor

Ok, so you're not comfortable answering a simple "YES" or "NO" question. Got it..

Sweating GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
"This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore. A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies. With such a people, you can do whatever you want." ~Hannah Arendt, (Oct, 1906 - Dec, 1975) German historian and philosopher

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You rolled around like prancer..

Prancer GIFs | Tenor

Ok, so you're not comfortable answering a simple "YES" or "NO" question. Got it..

Sweating GIFs | Tenor

Muthafucka define rally..

Yes I been to one in tv ..

And seen our next president get shot..

Have I actually been to a trump rally physically ..

Nope ..

I hate crowds...

Now let me ask you a question..

Do ya cook ya greens in da tub??

Kamala masala Hindu Harris. Does!!