Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

President Obama in Pittsburgh: "I'm sorry, gentlemen, I've noticed this especially with some men who seem to think some of Trump's behavior — the bullying and the putting people down — is a sign of strength. And I am here to tell you: That is not what real strength is. It never has been. Real strength is about working hard … Real strength is about taking responsibility for your actions and telling the truth even when it's inconvenient. Real strength is about helping people who need it and standing up for those who can't always stand up for themselves. That is what we should want for our daughters and our sons, and that is what I want to see in a president of the United States of America."

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Hahahaha!!

I remember when this dude went on a rant on Twitter damn near in tears when he realized the Bernie Sanders didn't give a fuck about getting the Black vote. He then later tried to delete all of that but I'm sure it's still out there. Dude has been making wrong choices for years now and has always been a Dems hater. Some of yall are highly amusing.

Well well well......look what I found...