Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it. Explanation, anyone?

Margaret Atwood wrote a dystopian novel called the "Handmaids tale" back in 1985.

It was a novel set in the future about a fringe white Christian nationalist group who start to slowly infringe on society until they eventually: stormed the capital, the pentagon and the white house and led a successful coup sparking a civil war and dividing the America into separate countries.

during that time period fertility rates were down so they outlawed abortion and captured and turned any young fertile women into "Handmaids" whos only purpose is to have babies for powerful white Christian nationalist couples...they are dressed in the red and white outfits you see....those are "handmaid" outfits

it's been adapted as a TV series since 2016 and is one of the best critically acclaimed and popular shows on TV. Bgol discussion thread is here

You may hear people mentioning in convos that "America is the new "Gilead" it's the handmaids tale..."they want to turn all women into handmaidens" and That the Trump appointed Supreme Court justice ..Amy comey Barret is the "Handmaiden in charge" Those are all references to this show. and shit seems too close to reality at this point.

so those women were basically trolling Mark robinson dressed as Handmaids since he's got the same views as these white Christo nationalist fascists

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
Registered

One of the things that's become increasingly evident with Trump's advancing decline, is that along with the deep political divide in this country, there is also, quite clearly, an intellectual divide. I haven't spoken about it much, because it's often said that the Left can be condescending. (For any MAGA reading this, that means we talk down to people.)

Comments:

Every nation has its fair share of low intelligence/information voter, but they are balanced by the more informed/educated preventing one side from taking advantage of stupid. But the electoral college system distorts that by giving the stupid a disproportionately bigger voice

It really is the single biggest issue because it is the lack of critical thinking skills that is what is allowing Trump to so successfully sway people with Russian propaganda. It really does not take a genius to figure out that he is lying. It's pretty darn obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. The amount of legitimately stupid people in this country is extremely concerning.

You are making the assumption that if they knew he was lying they would change. They know he's lying. They don't care and they think it's funny that you do. Or think that it changes anything for them. It doesn't. All he is to them is fuck liberals. NOTHING. ELSE. MATTERS

Welcome to America, the poor whites are the largest voting block.

trump appeals to them.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody that had a problem with what Mr Obama said either didn’t have their father in their life or never had a mentor or been a mentor. If you think this was terrible, do not I repeat do not ever consider being a mentor esp. in an org like the 100 Black Men. This is how we talk to our mentees all the time and it works.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Damn bro and you went to a HBCU...You making us look bad....NOT

I'm going to give Strahan the benefit of the doubt on this one. Something about the way he asked the question gives me the vibe he was asking it because that's what a lot of people out there think versus him asking that question because he's wondering what's going on.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to give Strahan the benefit of the doubt on this one. Something about the way he asked the question gives me the vibe he was asking it because that's what a lot of people out there think versus him asking that question because he's wondering what's going on.
I hope so.

I can see that

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Judge Tanya Chutkan has approved the public release of redacted source documents that helped inform special counsel Jack Smith's explosive legal brief arguing Trump can still face prosecution for trying to subvert the results of the 2020 election. Trump has seven days to take steps to block the disclosure.

Chutkan said Trump's lawyers identified "no specific substantive objections to particular proposed redactions" and "blanket objections to further unsealing are without merit."

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DO NOT ask any difficult questions! Strahan has been compromised! He's a coon!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So while engagement is a thing what's tends to be more important is reach. CTG is a fucking moron but his morning show has a larger reach than Reece does.

I'm also laughing to myself cause all these are advertising terms I use regularly
Facts and anyone listening to UrbanView we already know who they are voting.

We need the uninformed and unengaged folks to understand why VP Harris is the best candidate.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
DO NOT ask any difficult questions! Strahan has been compromised! He's a coon!

Man fuck off. You must think I'll take you seriously instead of using you for my own amusement like I'd do with the ADOS fags.

Still not sure who was the person that left the back door open and let your corny white boy ass sneak in in the first place.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you voting for Trump? Yes or No?

Hint: This is NOT a philosophical/rhetorical question that requires a long-winded response.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!

You fuckin acting like you the police INTERROGATING A KNIGGA with

NON STOP QUESTIONS THAT LEAD NOWHERE!!

DEFINITELY REQUIRES A LONG WINDED RESPONSE

YOU SUMMABYTCH!!

Trump.. TRUMP... why would I vote for Trump,

When I could vote for a lyin ass hindu, that thinks

meg the male horse, shaking her ass on stage, talking bout..

Yada, yada, Yada yada....

Is what we need... Mind you the democrats made the faggot agenda,

its number ONE legislative priority but we get,

Megan the male horse shakin her testicles on stage..

TRUMP 2024

Yea Im voting for the hindu ho

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck off. You must think I'll take you seriously instead of using you for my own amusement like I'd do with the ADOS fags.

Still not sure who was the person that left the back door open and let your corny white boy ass sneak in in the first place.
Typical low information voter response.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obama our first bi racial gay president that pulled a fast one on us,

He says nothing on hindu harris saying she would NOT do anything specifically for

US TRUE AMERICANS aka REAL KNIGGAS.. but...

THEY HAD NO PROBLEM MAKING THE GAY AGENDA THIER NUMBER ONE LEGISLATIVE PRIORITY

YET HE IS GOING TO PRETEND, WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN..

FUCK THAT GUY!!!

120514031139-magzine-covers-newsweek-new-yorker-story-top.jpg

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Hey be kind to our first GAY biracial president...

just don't get too close or you may end up dead face

down in water, near his Martha vineyard home,

like his personal chef....

Has anyone else noticed how much this dude talks about gayness. Seriously almost every post by dude is talking about someone being gay or calling someone gay. I've never seen anyone fixate on something like that so much without dipping their toe in that water.

So be honest @Mrfreddygoodbud did something happen to you that you don't want to admit you liked? Don't worry this is a safe space.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Has anyone else noticed how much this dude talks about gayness. Seriously almost every post by dude is talking about someone being gay or calling someone gay. I've never seen anyone fixate on something like that so much without dipping their toe in that water.

So be honest @Mrfreddygoodbud did something happen to you that you don't want to admit you liked? Don't worry this is a safe space.

He is also a flat earther and antivax.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think it's because the current administration says the homo/trans community is their number one priority. Obama lighting up the white house with the gay flag wasn't a good look for him. Have you seen the interview with the guy who said he smoked crack (Barry admits to being a coke head in his book) and had a sexual encounter with Barry? Now if this was false wouldn't you sue the shit out of this guy? Maybe sue Tucker or the guy for defamation? Dude has details. Barry was the first Black gay president.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
Do you right wingers really think that Republicans are going to roll back rights for gay people and all of a sudden start making being a transgender illegal?

All of this trans-faggot shit was still going on while Trump was in office, it's not like the shit went on pause during the four years he was in office.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you right wingers really think that Republicans are going to roll back rights for gay people and all of a sudden start making being a transgender illegal?

All of this trans-faggot shit was still going on while Trump was in office, it's not like the shit went on pause during the four years he was in office.
Don't worry, you're safe.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Anybody that had a problem with what Mr Obama said either didn’t have their father in their life or never had a mentor or been a mentor. If you think this was terrible, do not I repeat do not ever consider being a mentor esp. in an org like the 100 Black Men. This is how we talk to our mentees all the time and it works.

Not about having a dad bro... I mean you guys just deflect to avoid the obvious. The culture doesn't work for slot of us so we want changes. Voting democrst doesn't matter if I'm stuck in the same spot with the same people around me.

Having real family helps man we all aren't superman and can man up to meet every challenge the rift comes from people who aren't seeing the benefits we've been constantly told are there.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
I think it's because the current administration says the homo/trans community is their number one priority. Obama lighting up the white house with the gay flag wasn't a good look for him. Have you seen the interview with the guy who said he smoked crack (Barry admits to being a coke head in his book) and had a sexual encounter with Barry? Now if this was false wouldn't you sue the shit out of this guy? Maybe sue Tucker or the guy for defamation? Dude has details. Barry was the first Black gay president.

It's interesting that when I mention about someone else fixating on gay shit now suddenly you come running.

You and Freddy need to get together and suck each other off cause yall really are fixated with gay shit.