Platinum Member
LIES!!!!!!!!!!

You fuckin acting like you the police INTERROGATING A KNIGGA with

NON STOP QUESTIONS THAT LEAD NOWHERE!!

DEFINITELY REQUIRES A LONG WINDED RESPONSE

YOU SUMMABYTCH!!

Trump.. TRUMP... why would I vote for Trump,

When I could vote for a lyin ass hindu, that thinks

meg the male horse, shaking her ass on stage, talking bout..

Yada, yada, Yada yada....

Is what we need... Mind you the democrats made the faggot agenda,

its number ONE legislative priority but we get,

Megan the male horse shakin her testicles on stage..

TRUMP 2024

Yea Im voting for the hindu ho

Ted Strike Sweating Heavily On Airplane GIF | GIFDB.com

A frantic sounding, long-winded text just to say that you're voting for VP Harris? :confused: :lol:

Anyways, enjoy your day, man.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's interesting that when I mention about someone else fixating on gay shit now suddenly you come running.

You and Freddy need to get together and suck each other off cause yall really are fixated with gay shit.
Well, it's obvious you are the defender of gay shit and talking about men sucking each other off. Why so pro homo? Do hit dogs holler?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think it's because the current administration says the homo/trans community is their number one priority. Obama lighting up the white house with the gay flag wasn't a good look for him. Have you seen the interview with the guy who said he smoked crack with and had a sexual encounter with Barry? Now if this was false wouldn't you sue the shit out of this guy? Maybe sue Tucker or the guy for defamation? Dude has details. Barry was the first Black gay president.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers​

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers​

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

Same thing was said about MSNBC when Rachel Maddow was sued. Now where is the defamation suit?

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll never know what it is about women when it comes to other women.

But I gotta ask, If she feels this strongly against Harris.

What in the world does she feel for Trump?

He’s not trash? He’s someone to leave your kids with?

He’s someone that tells the truth?

I’m serious Harris is the most disgusting person in her eyes. Then what do you feel for Trump and how do you justify Trump is better and Kamala is worst?

generally speaking a lot of brothers has this misconception that if because a white girl is giving you some pussy that she’s for you culturally support you, light bright or damn near white our black man continued to throw, common sense to the wayside for the pale cave bitch

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone else noticed how much this dude talks about gayness. Seriously almost every post by dude is talking about someone being gay or calling someone gay. I've never seen anyone fixate on something like that so much without dipping their toe in that water.

So be honest @Mrfreddygoodbud did something happen to you that you don't want to admit you liked? Don't worry this is a safe space.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh I talk about it because its misguiding OUR YOUTH..

YOU SUPPORT A PARTY THAT LITERALLY SAID AND MADE

THE FAGGOT AGENDA ITS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY..

YES YOU DID,

YES YOU FUCKIN DID!!!

Im HERE To PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

YOU EXIST TO SUPPORT FAGGOT AGENDAS...

YOUR GOVT PUT YOU SECOND to A FAGGOT AGENDA

FOR FOUR YEARS..

AND HERE YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT FO MO YEARS, FO MO YEARS...

of meg the stallions, Tub greens and faggot agendas...and

FREE TAX PAYER SPONSORED WELFARE FOR UKRAINE TO THE TUNE OF BILLIONS

WHILE TELLING US TRUE AMERICANS..

AKA KNIGGAS

NO WE WILL NOT SPECIFICALLY DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NEGROs.. fuck that hindu ho!!!

Hey SLOW BRAINS....

IF THERE WAS NO DEMOCRATS WITH THEIR FAGGOT

AGENDAS INFESTING OUR GOVT..

I WOULDNT BE TALKIN ABOUT IT

BUUUUUUT

I BET YOULL STILL BE SUPPORTING IT...

YEA

YOU wish you BEEN TO DIDDY HOUSE!!!!

you and diddy got the same political agenda...

Got baby oil??

you donkey party supporting ass weirdo!!

LEts just IGNORE THE FACT you STILL GOING HARD FOR A PARTY

THAT MADE THE FAGGOT AGENDA ITS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY..

HOW MANY DRAG QUEEN SHOWS YOU BEEN TO... BE HONEST...????

I bet its over ten...lol like your booster shots..

bwhwhhahahaaaaaaa!!!

you love getting SONNED!!!

and

I LOVE

SONNING YOU!!

My SON!!

Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean when she was sued for calling oann Russian propaganda? You case that she won right?
Yep, that's the one. The judge said she "exaggerated" the facts and a reasonable viewer would not take her statements as factual. She's just an entertainer. NOW WHERE IS THE DEFAMATION SUIT FROM BARRY?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yep, that's the one. The judge said she "exaggerated" the facts and a reasonable viewer would not take her statements as factual. She's just an entertainer. NOW WHERE IS THE DEFAMATION SUIT FROM BARRY?
Please post some evidence of her constantly lying and saying non factual statements? Surely if she would be fired by now and streaming on X right?.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please post some evidence of her constantly lying and saying non factual statements? Surely if she would be fired by now and streaming on X right?.
Just tune into her show tonight. You'll get what you're looking for. But here's an oldy but goody from her.

"The virus stops with every vaccinated person."

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Well, it's obvious you are the defender of gay shit and talking about men sucking each other off. Why so pro homo? Do hit dogs holler?

I've said it on more than one occasion in here gay people don't affect my life in any way. So I am not pro gay people or anti-gay people I don't really give a fuck what they do because they don't affect me. The fact that you're saying some stuff like this when all I did was Observe how you and one other person posting in here seems to fixate on gay shit says way more about you than it would ever say about me.

Like I said you got some things to work out at this point you might as well give in to those feelings you're trying to fight.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Just tune into her show tonight. You'll get what you're looking for. But here's an oldy but goody from her.

"The virus stops with every vaccinated person."

:lol: vaccines really? So you went from Tucker Carlson saying Obama has a gay lover to vaccine video from 2021. Of course you post the video from a youtube channel full of right wing propaganda and conspiracy theories.

Question you married with kids?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said it on more than one occasion in here gay people don't affect my life in any way. So I am not pro gay people or anti-gay people I don't really give a fuck what they do because they don't affect me. The fact that you're saying some stuff like this when all I did was Observe how you and one other person posting in here seems to fixate on gay shit says way more about you than it would ever say about me.

Like I said you got some things to work out at this point you might as well give in to those feelings you're trying to fight.
And I've noticed you seem to be offended by people who aren't pro homo. By your logic, you being fixated on hating Trump means you really are a Trump supporter.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: vaccines really? So you went from Tucker Carlson saying Obama has a gay lover to vaccine video from 2021. Of course you post the video from a youtube channel full of right wing propaganda and conspiracy theories.

Question you married with kids?
You asked for evidence of her lies did you not? You hear the lies from her own mouth, from MSNBC. Yet somehow it's right wing? You can't be this dumb.