Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Take a second to digest the week Trump just had:

• Trump stole more than $2 billion dollars from the government

• He sharted himself in the middle of a public speech

• Trump was secretly helping Putin in 2020, leaving him subject to blackmail

• He called Putin more than a half dozen times while he was in possession of half a dozen boxes of classified documents

• Elon is rigging Twitter to help Trump while spending hundreds of millions on his campaign

• The Trump administration killed the investigation into a Supreme Court Justice that saved him from a criminal trial

• Trump lied about red states not receiving disaster aid while Republicans are accusing Biden of controlling hurricanes

What the polls are saying: Harris-51%/Trump-49% chance of winning

We live in the twilight zone

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes.

What Nina Turner was doing was running for a seat in a majority Black district and her entire group of people canvassing for her were white.

ALL OF THEM.

And that is a perfect issue with Turner. She's aligned herself with white leftist Bernie Bro crowd and doesn't have any Black staff and you notice that shit when you're running in a lily white district.

I won't even start in how her dumb ass would be using a Black preacher cadence while giving speeches to a 100% white leftist audience.
Turner is an upshot going against the entrenched Democratic Party and candidate. She’s not going to find decent black talent on the low.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Turner is an upshot going against the entrenched Democratic Party and candidate. She’s not going to find decent black talent on the low.

It's not about finding talent on the low. It's about how Black talent doesn't rock with the far left / progressives cause they're almost as racist as MAGA. Go find why Symone Sanders didn't go back to the Sanders campaign. She's said in interviews that the racism she faced from LEFTISTS had her completely fed up.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not about finding talent on the low. It's about how Black talent doesn't rock with the far left / progressives cause they're almost as racist as MAGA. Go find why Symone Sanders didn't go back to the Sanders campaign. She's said in interviews that the racism she faced from LEFTISTS had her completely fed up.
They’re white people — racism is the nomenclature. Everyone has a price. That’s what politics is: you demanding a piece of your pie.

Nina has to employ cheap campaign workers because no one black is going to sell their community out at the rate she was willing to pay.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly do you expect trump to do to get you're vote

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Actually this is a very good question. Can we get some policies please? I;ve been waiting for BGOL Maga to share with me why I should vote for Orange....

Clearly they aren't voting for Kamala. Got it....So why should I vote for Orange????

Actually, I am curious to know the following:

Healthcare
HBCU Funding
Veterans

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: