Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My earlier post

It should be asked to black Thrump supporters:

I have a question for all the coons who want to support and vote for Trump

Would you vote for David Duke as president? If you said no, then I ask, would you vote for David Duke, son daughter or grandchildren and if you still said no…..

Then why would you vote for Trump? Who is the son of a KKK grand wizard
They would if he ran as a Democrat. How do I know this? People supported Biden who was taught politics by KKK congressmen.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
West. I viewed him as a black scholar and someone I could get behind. But once I started seeing how he moves along with his rhetoric (especially during Obama’s years), I lost a lot of respect for him. Nig always got smoke for black politicians but soft on white ones.

When he started acting like a clown during the Obama era and it came out that he was upset that he didn't get tickets to the inauguration it showed what a petty small man he really was. And it's hard to get behind someone who is willing to put everyone at risk politically because you're mad you didn't get a hookup.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Man Howard University mothafuckas will be insufferable in the fall :pain:
Non HBCU dudes can't relate to the sentiments of this segment. lol

Someone I'm fucking is a HBCU grad and good Lord she is talking so much shit. She's a Howard alum thank God she's not a AKA or would have been too much to bear even though the pussy is really good.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When he started acting like a clown during the Obama era and it came out that he was upset that he didn't get tickets to the inauguration it showed what a petty small man he really was. And it's hard to get behind someone who is willing to put everyone at risk politically because you're mad you didn't get a hookup.

That’s right. I almost forgot about that.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That dude Floss is on here posting every black Republican he can find. It's hilarious watching how desperate some of these dudes are cuz you know they're about to become irrelevant.
Let him post his silly ass attempts to dissuade people from voting for what's right. He will be drowned in the positive news of Kamala's potent rise to the presidency. They out there licking Trump's boots not knowing he doesn't give a shit about them. I don't know what they see that makes them feel they have a savior in Trump. Just like he left his own white people in the desert, he will leave your ass with broken promises.
They are always taking Kamala to task every fucking day, but nothing directed at Trump since they know fully well he's not going to deliver. They just want to be in the way of progress....you Trump simps are not enough to change the outcome of this election.
some of the prisoners they want freed are in state prison and committed state crimes. if you care some much for them doing hard time for what you call injustice, talk to your state reps, if you know who they are. A stroke of a pen doesn't fix everything...
carry on...

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah him and Tavis Smiley got real petty about that shit and both them niggas transformed into the Two Muppets on the balcony