Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just read this article in the Times talking about how this conservative group from Virginia took legal action against the Los Angeles Unified School District to put an end to Black student achievement program they had to help children that need help. If niggas want to keep siding with white supremacy this type of shit will continue to happen. This is the plan for blacks Trump has, take as much away from us that could help. It's frustrating because I'm not the biggest fan Of Harris but there is no way I can side with a person that has known racist supporters, that is idiotic.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Just read this article in the Times talking about how this conservative group from Virginia took legal action against the Los Angeles Unified School District to put an end to Black student achievement program they had to help children that need help. If niggas want to keep siding with white supremacy this type of shit will continue to happen. This is the plan for blacks Trump has, take as much away from us that could help. It's frustrating because I'm not the biggest fan Of Harris but there is no way I can side with a person that has known racist supporters, that is idiotic.
But....but....where's my reparations check??? Harris is OK with bombing Gaza??? What about my rent??? :hmm:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

said this in another thread

As much as I was annoyed with Obama lecturing black men on the real reasons they balk at voting for Kamala... there is a point to be made...

In 2016 white women said they werent just voting for a uterus when Hilary was the candidate....then trump got in appointed more conservative SCOTUSes and Roe v Wade got repealed and Affirmative Action got banned at the federal level.

Theyre voting for a UTERUS NOW! This is the very definition of fuck around and find out!

And I get the feeling black men talking shit are gonna find the same thing if trump gets back in.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Reports indicate that Jared Kushner supplied intelligence to Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) and sought a multitude of classified documents, surpassing the requests of numerous White House officials not affiliated with the National Security Council.

Despite concerns raised by career officials about potential national security risks, Trump dismissed these reservations.

Kushner, recognized for his role in The Abraham Accord, now refrains from taking credit as the situation has deteriorated, as seen in the recent conflict in Israel.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Reports indicate that Jared Kushner supplied intelligence to Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) and sought a multitude of classified documents, surpassing the requests of numerous White House officials not affiliated with the National Security Council.

Despite concerns raised by career officials about potential national security risks, Trump dismissed these reservations.

Kushner, recognized for his role in The Abraham Accord, now refrains from taking credit as the situation has deteriorated, as seen in the recent conflict in Israel.

Of course he did
We all saw him get paid for it

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Keeping you poor is the goal Russia got like 1 million troops for a reason also China. Youngltta hold people back to force them to accept what you want from them. Trump will do nothing at all but he'll probably force black women as well to accept it which probably means more niggas will probably have a bit more of a family whether natural or by force.

Gop kids white poverty and I think it's a big reason people think in terms of the bag today.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I give her props gor doing that in fox news. It's a big issue going forward with lowering the debt ceiling. I think America knows people gotta start living with less.

They need foot soldiers not a bunch of wannabe rich people.

If kamala wins I don't expect much this goes way beyond America only this is competition with the world going forward.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sadly, they’ll never bipartisan agree to it! But some things should be requirements with hard deadlines. If they don’t submit them then they’re automatically out.

Financial records
Health records

^^For example. Every job in the country requires some level of those two. Yet the highest job in this country does not? It’s utter bullshit!