Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought JT the Pocket Watcher put the final nail in these dude's coffin. I forgot they still existed. lol

I'll say this, out of all the Coons, he is able to articulate a lie really good....He is making an arguement about student loans, saying only 15-20% of US citizens go to college...Which will lead to college costs going on up because now they can charge anything

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Our FBA/ADOS clowns reading this....

angry-captain-kirk-screaming.gif

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I'll say this, out of all the Coons, he is able to articulate a lie really good....He is making an arguement about student loans, saying only 15-20% of US citizens go to college...Which will lead to college costs going on up because now they can charge anything

In order to address that kind of bullshit, we have to go deep in the weeds...talk about the original purpose of education (enlightenment vs. economic viability), and how keeping a large populace in a country with enormous natural resources (USA) basically uneducated and docile is amenable to the motives of an oppressive capitalist ruling class.

In short, a farmer does not want a mule that contemplates Shakespeare. Might kick you in the head the next time you try to make him pull that plough. That is a major factor that has determined the woefully low aggregate educational level in the USA. Newspapers are generally written on a 6-7 grade level for a reason.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered

That was some goddamned scary shit. Like watching Satan trying to dance.

You DO know what is going on here, right?

They are trying to emulate Kamala's rallies, where everybody seems happy, and are often dancing!

It's...like watching Elaine (Sienfeld) dance!

Terrifying and funny at the same time... I ain't clickin' on your posts for a while...

You scared me, man.