Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Correct. Trump is the favorite right now and if not for the media, it would not be a close race.

What media? Maga loves complaining about the media yet fox news is one of the most watched channels, and you cant go on twitter, facebook, or tiktok without seeing pro Trump content, so who is the big bad biased media you all talk about?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been saying this all along. Wake, Mecklenburg, Guilford, Durham, and Cumberland county are not big enough yet to run up the vote to override the rural areas. It's a gang of black folks in these Eastern NC counties and they need to try to get as many votes as possible out of them.
I think that’s why she was in Eastern NC over the weekend.

Remember too, a lot of people have moved to NC esp to Raleigh and Mecklenburg county since the last election.

I think to the Charlotte area alone, there were like 100 people a day or some crazy stat, the amount of people moving to that area.

https://www.wral.com/story/raleigh-is-the-nation-s-third-fastest-growing-big-city-data-shows/21435458/#:~:text=Between%202022%20and%202023%2C%20Raleigh's,GA%20and%20Fort%20Worth%2C%20TX.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Another example of why the FBA / ADOS talk of policy being SPECIFICALLY for Black people would fail. Conservatives hate yall and will be quick to sue to stop anything directed towards Black people only.

It doesn’t matter if conservatives hate black people. The FBA-ilks hate non American blacks.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Remember too, a lot of people have moved to NC esp to Raleigh and Mecklenburg county since the last election.

I think to the Charlotte area alone, there were like 100 people a day or some crazy stat, the amount of people moving to that area.

https://www.wral.com/story/raleigh-is-the-nation-s-third-fastest-growing-big-city-data-shows/21435458/#:~:text=Between%202022%20and%202023%2C%20Raleigh's,GA%20and%20Fort%20Worth%2C%20TX.
It was actually 117 people a day between 2022 and 2023 to Charlotte.
Most of those people are from up north or somewhere out west, but moved to the area because of telework and cost of living.

This is the main reason why Obama was able to win VA. So many people moved to the Northern VA area over the years and these are mostly educated folks it turned the state blue. Those votes superseded the rural areas.

Charlotte metro, Triad, and Raleigh Durham I believe tends to vote blue and you add those additional resident's. WOW

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea Wake and Mecklenburg counties are growing like crazy. The biggest thing with Mecklenburg county is the counties that surround it as they all voted majority Republican. They have to make a dent in those counties even if Republicans win them. Turnout everywhere is crucial. I think Republicans not extending the voter registration in the hurricane region will hurt them the most as that's all Republican territory other than Asheville

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea Wake and Mecklenburg counties are growing like crazy. The biggest thing with Mecklenburg county is the counties that surround it as they all voted majority Republican. They have to make a dent in those counties even if Republicans win them. Turnout everywhere is crucial. I think Republicans not extending the voter registration in the hurricane region will hurt them the most as that's all Republican territory other than Asheville
Yup and the rural areas that vote Repub ain’t growing like that.

I got a few homies in Raleigh and every time I go to visit, all I see are new homes. My homeboys telling me about all these new spots that’s opening up and etc. it’s wild to see that kind of growth and change in real time.

That’s why I have faith NC will be blue, but we will see.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soft ass Bitch

My wife says my "toxic trait" is not respecting anybody who didn't play football. I didnt realize it but She says I immediately think they're a bitch and i have less respect for them.

Well in this case my theory is 100% correct. This dude was scared of getting hit....and THIS is the dude they all look up to and label as an "Alpha" man?!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

HOLY SMOKES!

In Pennsylvania, Democrats have cast 285,072 votes compared to 95,666 by Republicans, marking a 300% advantage, slightly higher than their 273% lead in 2020.

Michigan also shows a strong Democratic lead, with 305,874 early votes compared to 185,493 Republican votes. In Wisconsin, Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 90,570 to 41,900.

This suggests Democrats are maintaining or expanding their early voting lead in these battleground states.

Pennsylvania Early Votes
Dems: 285,072
GOP: 95,666

- In 2024 Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 300%

- In 2020 Democrats outpaced Republicans by just 273%

Michigan Early Votes
Dems: 305,874
GOP: 185,493

Wisconsin Early Votes
Dems: 90,570
GOP: 41,900

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been saying this all along. Wake, Mecklenburg, Guilford, Durham, and Cumberland county are not big enough yet to run up the vote to override the rural areas. It's a gang of black folks in these Eastern NC counties and they need to try to get as many votes as possible out of them.

I don’t know. Someone (in this thread) made a good point that the increased migration to the urban areas of NC may have changed the political demographic of this state in the last 4 years. We’ll know soon enough.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

HOLY SMOKES!

In Pennsylvania, Democrats have cast 285,072 votes compared to 95,666 by Republicans, marking a 300% advantage, slightly higher than their 273% lead in 2020.

Michigan also shows a strong Democratic lead, with 305,874 early votes compared to 185,493 Republican votes. In Wisconsin, Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 90,570 to 41,900.

This suggests Democrats are maintaining or expanding their early voting lead in these battleground states.

Pennsylvania Early Votes

Dems: 285,072
GOP: 95,666

- In 2024 Democrats are outpacing Republicans by 300%

- In 2020 Democrats outpaced Republicans by just 273%

Michigan Early Votes

Dems: 305,874
GOP: 185,493

Wisconsin Early Votes

Dems: 90,570
GOP: 41,900

Just like in 2020. The Republicans will see these early voting numbers and realize they’ll be unable to make them up in the general election.