Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Black men are supporting a candidate that is being endorsed by every hate group, the fuck kind of alternate reality am I living in?

Some. Trump will get his usual 5 to 10% of the Black vote. Just like he did in 2016 and 2020. The Clickbaiters are mentioning the tiny support within the Black vote as if Trump is splitting the entire Black vote or some shit.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
No problem bruh, I'm 20 minutes into it. I'm glad she's doing this and that she's going on Fox News. Never understood why Dems are afraid to go on Fox.
It wasn't fear. I believe they didn't want to give FOX credibility. At least, I think that was Obama's stance. I get it,but it might not have been a good move strategically in the long run. Pete Buttegieg goes on there and intellectually cuts muhfuckas up.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't fear. I believe they didn't want to give FOX credibility. At least, I think that was Obama's stance. I get it,but it might not have been a good move strategically in the long run. Pete Buttegieg goes on there and intellectually cuts muhfuckas up.
Obama actually went on Fox News when he was President but I personally feel some be scared. I get your point about them not wanting to give them credibility but as you said Pete Buttegieg goes on there regularly and bodies them with facts. That's all Dems have to do.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Floss on here desperate as hell....

keyboard-type.gif
I gotta put him on ignore. I try to just let it go, but that last volley was a bridge too far.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it's brutal but doesn't seem like they bothered to watch though.
People don't watch or read shit, they just comment on the headline about something that they haven't even been informed of smh! That interview was informative in my opinion. There were a lot of questions about what she is going to do for the black community. They asked her about reparations and she gave an answer I heard her say before and that was we should have more studies on it. But she did talk a lot about giving more money to banks in the black community so we can have the capital to invest in more businesses as entrepreneurs. She talked about doing more stuff for the black community than I ever heard Obama talk about publicly.