Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Supreme clowns.

I have NOT met any of these people in real life.

What Black person in the entire diaspora DOESN"T want African Americans to get reparations?

And the reason I am EXTRA offended by that group?

Haitians had to PAY reparations to their OPPRESSOR for DECADES crippling and killing us till this day.

And they ATTACK us? Then want our support?

These are NOT serious people.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's the point of posts like these. I see cacs retweeting this like they are trying to convince black folks that Kamala is not one or us or not black enough so we should vote for Agent Orange.

Btw this goes for any supposedly black men who retweet posts from right wing racists.

Dylan Roof went to a black church.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People don't watch or read shit, they just comment on the headline about something that they haven't even been informed of smh! That interview was informative in my opinion. There were a lot of questions about what she is going to do for the black community. They asked her about reparations and she gave an answer I heard her say before and that was we should have more studies on it. But she did talk a lot about giving more money to banks in the black community so we can have the capital to invest in more businesses as entrepreneurs. She talked about doing more stuff for the black community than I ever heard Obama talk about publicly.

Yeah man, initially I cringed when i saw she was sitting down with Lenard but he asked good questions, behaved himself, didn't troll and act like a jackass and she was mad comfortable, clear, detailed and expounded on the questions. She's very comfortable and knowledgeable talking about our issues, she didn't need any notes or speak in generalities or only talk about Poverty and criminal justice when it comes to black people like most other politicians.

Those of us who pay attention know who she is based on certain things in her policies, eg. the funding for the loans, Mortgages, etc. coming through CDFI's - ( Community Development Financial institutions) close to 30% of CDFI's are Black owned Banks. As VP she facilitated the Treasury's awarding of over $1.7 billion in Grants to more than 600 CDFI's nationwide.

The Biden Administration brought a professor, educator and author of an extremely comprehensive book about Black owned banks into the administration. I'm positive that VP Harris was behind that..... She pushed forward the PAVE home appraisal act to fight against under appraisement of black homes, she championed the largest increase in Pell Grants in the last decade, introduced the "Fair chance at Housing act" of 2019 for formerly incarcerated people to secure housing assistance etc. The LIFT act. etc. etc. but a lot of people ain't familiar with all of that.

I've never heard any politician at this level speak about 40 acres and mule, Redlining, black owned banks etc. including Obama tbh

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, initially I cringed when i saw she was sitting down with Lenard but he asked good questions, behaved himself, didn't troll and act like a jackass and she was mad comfortable, clear, detailed and expounded on the questions. She's very comfortable and knowledgeable talking about our issues, she didn't need any notes or speak in generalities or only talk about Poverty and criminal justice when it comes to black people like most other politicians.

Those of us who pay attention know who she is based certain things in her policies, eg. the funding for the loans, Mortgages, etc. coming through CDFI's - ( Community Development Financial institutions) close to 30% of CDFI's are Black owned Banks. The Biden Administration brought a professor, educator and author of an extremely comprehensive book about Black owned banks into the administration. She pushed forward the PAVE home appraisal act, championed the largest increase in Pell Grants in the last decade, introduced the "Fair chance at Housing act" of 2019 for formerly incarcerated people secure housing assistance etc. The LIFT act. etc. etc. but a lot of people ain't familiar with all of that.

I've never heard any politician at this level speak about 40 acres and mule, Redlining, black owned banks etc. including Obama
FACTS - it’s the HBCU effect