Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered

its not that he was bad ( he was typical pro talking point and also because she took some dings as well ) but he ( and FOX got called on their Bullshit by her and how they couch and twist facts to create some alternate narrative to mis represent whats being said or being presented

THIS was a first that i have rarely seen ANY politician or talking head do on an interview...so very much props and sharp of her to immediately stop him in his bullshit and not let him ( or FOX) recast what she was saying.

this is done CONSTANTLY not just by FOX but also CNN - but FOX is particularly fucked up in doing it playing or showing other footage while someone is talking that has nothing or little to do with that they are talking about with a chiron or graphic that is sometimes a distorted Cliffs note headline or "informational" that also advances a point or talking point that is not at issue ....

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Mainstream media had this coming. They wanted her to do more media time…..Well here you go oh now the media want to back off. I told you guys a while ago that the media wanted to use Kamala to shield Trump foolishness but she put Trump foolishness right on front street. Now the media is not going to ask her to do anymore interviews until after the election.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

^^^This! I was already voting for her. But of late, she been showing me a different side.

I think this points nails it. Trumps always talking shit about her and her going on Fix news is creating a cognitive dissonance? Wait, that doesn’t sound like a “dumb” nor “weak” woman! But that’s what he and Fix news are always saying…..Somethings not making sense here!

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Mainstream media had this coming. They wanted her to do more media time…..Well here you go oh now the media want to back off. I told you guys a while ago that the media wanted to use Kamala to shield Trump foolishness but she put Trump foolishness right on front street. Now the media is not going to ask her to do anymore interviews until after the election.
I was reading social media this morning from certain GOP people and they are like “oh shit we may have fucked up”. And that Latino town hall thing that Trump did not help anything…. Most of those Latinos was disgusted at Trump.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was reading social media this morning from certain GOP people and they are like “oh shit we may have fucked up”. And that Latino town hall thing that Trump did not help anything…. Most of those Latinos was disgusted at Trump.

@easy_b This is what kills me. As people that are familiar with Hispanics from Florida, New York etc. They hear this obvious bullshit and almost universally will STILL vote for Trump down the ballot.

Shit is disgusting!