Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been contemplating moving to ATL in the next few years but still love it in Charlotte. Why not both? Just need to hit this mega millions and I'm on my way :yes:

I’m good on Charlotte. I done settles in HP for the long haul. I’m cool with it. Nice crib and I’m still near family.

Queen City outta control with the prices.

Last edited:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Sincerely, and with all due respect...

Don't fall for the Okee Doke.

Where you think they get these nine g nigggggggggas from? You think they real?

They are cartoon niggas. If it were 1824, they would be hunting escaped slaves alongside slave catchers.

Why give an inkling of a living fuck what that human sewage thinks?

Submitted for your approval.

Cheers.
What folks have to realize is that this type will always be with us.

The media loves to say this %black males are voting republican.....

So what fuck em.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy, look who reposted this. Yeah I saw one video dude did about student loans and he was just wrong about everything he said. Hate niggas like this

I honestly for the life of me can’t understand how your average everyday black person support’s Trump? Especially over a women person of color? The professionals and business owners I can kinda understand because they think Trump can help them in that aspect. Ofcourse this is based on the illusion of Trumps success more than anything else.

But an average Joe? Like How Sway? How?

You agree with him illegals are taking the “black” jobs in the fields and warehouses? I get racist etc that supports them. But an everyday black person is the biggest mystery to me.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy, look who reposted this. Yeah I saw one video dude did about student loans and he was just wrong about everything he said. Hate niggas like this

It’s kinda like being in a Trump group and look around and see KKK and Neo Nazi waving there flag.

How as a black person do you not look around are realize you’re probably not in a place that’s best for you and your future?

Hell that goes for those that say the suppprt Trump and aren’t racist or anything else. When you see those other people that are endorsing the same person you are?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I honestly for the life of me can’t understand how your average everyday black person support’s Trump? Especially over a women person of color? The professionals and business owners I can kinda understand because they think Trump can help them in that aspect. Ofcourse this is based on the illusion of Trumps success more than anything else.

But an average Joe? Like How Sway? How?

You agree with him illegals are taking the “black” jobs in the fields and warehouses? I get racist etc that supports them. But an everyday black person is the biggest mystery to me.

Man FUCK every last one of these Trump supporting youtube muufuckas.

I unsubscribed from ALL they ass!

Tariq
Anton Daniels
Jason Black
Professor Black Truth
Dana/Joe Brown

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
It’s kinda like being in a Trump group and look around and see KKK and Neo Nazi waving there flag.

How as a black person do you not look around are realize you’re probably not in a place that’s best for you and your future?

Hell that goes for those that say the suppprt Trump and aren’t racist or anything else. When you see those other people that are endorsing the same person you are?

I know a black person who supported that nazi in the fist election. After that, communication between us ceased.

I saw him recently. He has a law degree, which is surprising, because I kicked his ass up one side of the street and down the other ever time we discussed politics. I was not the greatest student, but my first degree was in economics.

How in the unholy fuck does a man with an econ degree know more about politics, finance, AND THE LAW, than someone holding a juris doctorate?

This is the archetype: Impressive (to those who don't know better) letters, e.g. M.A., Ed.D., etc., but very little knowledge of how to apply what they supposedly learned in school.

Because of these letters, they hob nob with people whose priorities are not in line with the community from whence these nine g nigggggggggas originated.

They are lulled into a false sense of superiority: all or most of their social circle (notice I did not say "friends") are wealthy white folks who regularly hang out in the Hamptons.

Part of the assimilation process is the degradation of those of lower financial viability.

So they do really stupid shit, like vote for someone who will lower the taxes of their bosses, but will install colored and white water fountains at the first opportunity.

Just opinin'.