Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Did he say anything substantial to why she is not qualified?

Again... ANYBODY....

Why in the hell does ANYBODY with more that two neurons to rub together even consider ANYTHING said by someone calling himself "Lord Jamar"?

Why not call himself "Duke Dumbnigga"? Same goddamned thing.

Nigga look 60 trying to dress and act like a 21 year old, five time G.E.D. failure.

Seriously... HOW IN HELL does a community go from Malcolm to this load of horse shit?

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered
Again... ANYBODY....

Why in the hell does ANYBODY with more that two neurons to rub together even consider ANYTHING said by someone calling himself "Lord Jamar"?

Nigga look 60 trying to dress and act like a 21 year old, five time G.E.D. failure.

Seriously... HOW IN HELL does a community go from Malcolm to this load of horse shit?
He ain't doing it for free :lol: :lol:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again... ANYBODY....

I've honestly been trying to wrap my head around this for the longest.....

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I've honestly been trying to wrap my head around this for the longest.....

Maybe I should become a black influencer.

Let's see...I need a pair of $600 gym shoes...a polyester, custom made nigga-jump suit that looks like I fell down during an explosion in a crayon factory...

I need a name...

Count Nigula... Lord Nate... Ray Ray the Demigod...

Seriously folks...uh... I mean....seriously fam...how's mah chances?

I am working too fucking hard if it is this goddamned easy to influence morons.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Maybe I should become a black influencer.

Let's see...I need a pair of $600 gym shoes...a polyester, custom made nigga-jump suit that looks like I fell down during an explosion in a crayon factory...

I need a name...

Count Nigula... Lord Nate... Ray Ray the Demigod...

Seriously folks...uh... I mean....seriously fam...how's mah chances?

I am working too fucking hard if it is this goddamned easy to influence morons.
If you do, the money is in peddling maga content

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And to think he was on this classic track...SMH

Oh shit, thanks for the assist. I had no idea who this nigga REALLY was. I ain't trying to be funny but I honestly thought he was one of the members from Gravediggaz. Never heard of him outside of them Vlad interviews.

Grave6feetdeep.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

^^^This! I was already voting for her. But of late, she been showing me a different side.

I think this points nails it. Trumps always talking shit about her and her going on Fix news is creating a cognitive dissonance? Wait, that doesn’t sound like a “dumb” nor “weak” woman! But that’s what he and Fix news are always saying…..Somethings not making sense here!

I was saying a while ago that she was sounding like she has been wanting to go in on some people for a while now.

Unlike Obama's campaign and his presidency, we already know that there are groups that aren't going to give us a fair shake no matter what. Trying to appease (or to not upset) those people, while not the worst plan only ends up making you look weaker than you probably are. They just let Harris be Harris. And if that comes off as a little "aggressive", that's still a better talking point than people trying to claim she was weak.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How in the hell do you go from Brand Nubian to this ignorant trump backed, white supremacist bullshit. If Harris is not qualified then not one Black person with multiple degrees, and DECADES of public service is qualified. Does he realize WTF he is saying? All the Black people in NY that have went to school in different countries, all the white kids that travel overseas to get educated. Yet Harris only gets to claim her Indian ancestry? Only Indians can be academically diverse and internationally trained? Her time at Howard doesn't matter at all? Age 1 - 12 in Oakland doesn't matter at all?

He is fucking idiot. These conscious rappers are not aging well.

All these years and Jamar never voted, and yet now he has a political opinion?

NYC has fucking lost it's way :smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member