Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Eh

Kamala should win by the numbers due to a large amount of educated young people she should do better than Hillary.

But Trump could still win and I thi k it's not dud to black men I think white America will really show out for Trump off principle.

I don't think anything for black folks will change in the long term honestly same Ole same Ole.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Man I hardly have cats on the ignore list, especially if they have been on the board for 10+ years. I just couldn't take it anymore. His posts never have anything to do with the discussion, just some weirdo conspiracy shit he tries to ris to the topic at hand. Smh I should have hit the ignore button years ago.

I hear you.

I just had to finally break down and put Floss on ignore.

Dude is clearly going to be insufferable up until the November election and I can't take 3 and a half months of that shit.

I suspect I'll be adding a few more unfortunately :smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Alright, putting you on ignore. I’ve tried to follow your incomprehensible posts for the last 15 years. I can’t anymore.

????

Please put me on ignore you are anti intellectual. I have a video to make things simpler.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I can't wait to see how you bitches crash out when the black grassroots destroys that cosplaying Indian whore. Just like the last time she ran for president.

main-qimg-e89f6f1c17f376bfa847b527e286b2e1-lq

Black grassroots be having 150 likes on their tweets. I'm sure that will cause a major shift in Kamala's chances.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Man....Im taking your approach. My ignore trigger finger is about to be itchy as fuck.

Put me on ignore and shut the fuck up. This gay coming out of the closet with the ignore is over the top. I just hit the unsubscribe, unfollow, or ignore without coming out of the closet

You are an AI bot trying to influence board perception about me

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
You’re broke and eat trash for dinner. All you angry all the time coons are poor. It’s why you try to create chaos so others can wallow in your woe is me misery. You failed at life you handkerchief headed Soup eating minstrel
You political plantation niggas profile black people just like the cac.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Eh

Kamala should win by the numbers due to a large amount of educated young people she should do better than Hillary.

But Trump could still win and I thi k it's not dud to black men I think white America will really show out for Trump off principle.

I don't think anything for black folks will change in the long term honestly same Ole same Ole.
Give me five things you hope will change for black folks.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Give me five things you hope will change for black folks.
Only thing that really matters is structure homie. Don't need the orher four whlirhnrjst everything changes. You can hide drug addicts behind a successfulmarried lawyer.

You'll figure it out bgol won't stop bitching about the problems regardless.

Niklas like real life gta open world settings.

Hometown Miami and ask Hispanics you'll figure it out.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Big D donors threatened to withhold donations unless Biden refused the nomination. Now that he has they're paying up.

The Democrats presented themselves as struggling underdog party with a frail old man barely holding them together. Of course people volunteered. Same way you'd volunteer to take care of your sick grandma.

Trump's not listening to that one. And if his numbers go the party won't care what he says.

Guess who else withheld their donations. Small donors ($200 or less).

They helped Kamala raise more money in a 24 hr period than Joe had ever done in the same time frame. Over 62% of those 1.1 million donors were first time donors, meaning they gave Kamala money they didn't bother giving to Joe.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess who else withheld their donations. Small donors ($200 or less).

They helped Kamala raise more money in a 24 hr period than Joe had ever done in the same time frame. Over 62% of those 1.1 million donors were first time donors.
Strength in numbers.

Someone came on here and said well Elon donating $45 million a month, well if 500,000 people donate $100 that surpasses that.

And that’s only small donors.