Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Money should trickle down not up.

Florida now counts 1 million more registered Republican voters than Democrats​

There are 5.3 million active Republican voters compared to 4.3 million active Democratic voters, according to figures released by county elections supervisors this weekend. About 3.9 million voters don’t affiliate with any political party or affiliate with minor parties.

The state’s changing political landscape is unusual because of how quickly it became so conservative. In 2020, Democrats held about a 97,000 vote registration edge over Republicans. Since then, there has been a rapid increase in registered Republican voters.

What were the primary numbers out of Florida?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BREAKING For the first time, Bill Gates is weighing in significantly in a presidential election. Gates has donated $50 million to Future Forward, the organization/SuperPAC backing Kamala Harris. In a statement, Gates said he decided to get involved because “this election is different.” “I support candidates who demonstrate a clear commitment to improving health care, reducing poverty and fighting climate change in the U.S. and around the world. I have a long history of working with leaders across the political spectrum, but this election is different, with unprecedented significance for Americans and the most vulnerable people around the world.” Gift Link For Full Story:
https://bit.ly/3UekQNV

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

BREAKING For the first time, Bill Gates is weighing in significantly in a presidential election. Gates has donated $50 million to Future Forward, the organization/SuperPAC backing Kamala Harris. In a statement, Gates said he decided to get involved because “this election is different.” “I support candidates who demonstrate a clear commitment to improving health care, reducing poverty and fighting climate change in the U.S. and around the world. I have a long history of working with leaders across the political spectrum, but this election is different, with unprecedented significance for Americans and the most vulnerable people around the world.” Gift Link For Full Story:
https://bit.ly/3UekQNV

If he jumps over a office chair :itsawrap: for Trump

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

There are 5.3 million active Republican voters compared to 4.3 million active Democratic voters, according to figures released by county elections supervisors this weekend. About 3.9 million voters don’t affiliate with any political party or affiliate with minor parties.

The state’s changing political landscape is unusual because of how quickly it became so conservative. In 2020, Democrats held about a 97,000 vote registration edge over Republicans. Since then, there has been a rapid increase in registered Republican voters.

Hopefully the majority of the 3.9 million unaffiliated lean towards Kamala.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Disappointment for whom? Obama should’ve nominated the black woman but he wanted a punk sad white man that reminded him of his grandfather. Obama was out for self. It wasn’t a bad strategy for him.

He let a 100 year old lady who had cancer 40x tell him go to hell.
For anyone who wanted Trump to face justice for starters. Hell, he should be bringing charges against Elon Musk for election interference. And I'm talking about Merrick Garland the AG. Obama had nothing to do with that unless he advocated for him behind the scenes.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Disappointment for whom? Obama should’ve nominated the black woman but he wanted a punk sad white man that reminded him of his grandfather. Obama was out for self. It wasn’t a bad strategy for him.

They did want that old bitch to retire but she thought she was a Macleod from the Highlands of Scotland

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He thought the party who vowed to make him a one term president would approve the pick if he made a compromise and nominated a milquetoast white man.

surprise! they didn't give af

Should've just nominated the black woman and after the white nationalists rejected her... people would've been fired up and motivated to hit the voting booth in the 2016 election cause it would've focused the attention mainly on the Supreme Court instead of emails and superpredators and cheeto would've never been elected

but hindsights 20/20

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I posted this 200 pages ago. :lol:

In order to overcome this, Democrats need a big turnout, few defectors voting 3rd party, some republicans either staying home or swinging for Harris, AND to win NPAs by a decent margin.

If they don't get all of the above, the math won't work for them.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

In order to overcome this, Democrats need a big turnout, few defectors voting 3rd party, some republicans either staying home or swinging for Harris, AND to win NPAs by a decent margin.

This is where I say, the guy Bouzey said

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

Georgia's Supreme Court rejected a Republican-led effort to implement more than half a dozen controversial new election rules before Election Day.

In a brief order issued Tuesday, the court declined to reinstate the seven new rules implemented by the State Election Board, and declined to consider an expedited appeal — effectively ending the effort to get the new rules in place in time for the upcoming election.

A lower level Georgia judge on Oct. 16 declared the rules "illegal, unconstitutional and void." The rules, which include one that requires ballots to be hand-counted and two related to certification of results, were supported by three of the State Election Board's five members, all of whom were endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

President Biden defeated Trump in the state in 2020, and Trump has since repeated disproven claims that fraud cost him the election.

The new rules were opposed by not just Democrats, but also state Republican officials who cast doubt on whether they were legal. They said a hand count could delay election results, and argued in court that it was too late to properly train election workers on the new responsibilities.

Other rules passed by the board — include one that would have required county officials "to examine all election related documentation created during the conduct of elections," a potentially laborious process — and another that would have required them to conduct a "reasonable inquiry" before certifying results. That rule did not explain what a "reasonable inquiry" entails.

The Georgia Supreme Court didn't outright reject the appeal. In the order Tuesday, the court said it is declining to fast forward proceedings.

"When the appeal is docketed in this court, it will proceed in the ordinary course," the justices wrote.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This sound like some voters expression shit to me, you’re trying to tell me there are more people live in red rural areas in Florida than all the major cities in Florida get the fuck out of here

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When engaging with that joker, you need to keep in mind you're dealing with a someone who has BEEN demonstrated he's suffering from a severe case of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Being out of his depth is not a bug, its a feature for him.

It's definitely a standard feature for that character.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This sound like some voters expression shit to me, you’re trying to tell me there are more people live in red rural areas in Florida than all the major cities in Florida get the fuck out of here

It's definitely voter suppression. A disproportionate amount of democrats got moved to inactive.

They can still vote, but they'll probably run into problems courtesy of the GOP.