Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pres. Obama being out on the trail is reminding people of what a President could be. Folks are seeing how much of a rockstar he still is. It’s almost scary to think what his administration could’ve done if he had a legislative and judicial branch that was far more supportive. The country would’ve been on a completely different trajectory.

….only to be fucked by people who get hoodwinked by bullshit conservatives that fuck up the country.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

totto

Rising Star
Registered
This story didnt really get covered on here but all these right wing people including Ben Shapiro were being "covertly" paid by Russia for their content.

You know the typical non mainstream news source that people like @FLoss gets his news.
Doesn't make sense if Kamala wins, they roll in dough for 4 more years if Trump wins than they have nothing to bitch about...

He'll become Nick Fuetes and he don't make nothing compared to the big dudes

So they know something, this is weird

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
The regular Republicans that’s not Trump supporters are voting for Harris or not voting at all. This is why Trump tried to pull Nikki Haley to campaign with him, but Nikki Haley, like nope!!!
Why didn't the "regular or sane" Republicans try to challenge T.rump? Nearly all the ones that ran in the primary early on this year were Magats, so it was an exercise in fuckery.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I'm convinced the world hates anything that aligns to help black folks... period
Here's what's crazy. White folks generally seem to have lower self-esteem than other races, despite white privilege. That can make them malleable. Not sure if y'all have ever seen whites who are "dick" or "strap" riders for black folks. That shit can be almost pathetic. Both my sisters have white female friends who might actually take bullets for them.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I know this reply won’t amount to much but damn…trying to complain about a summer job of a college student. That’s a silly bitch made move.
My homie worked for one of the major public library systems in NYC from age 18-35. When they fired him in '95, he left them off his resume. I know this because he had me look it over. My first thought was,"Dafuq, where are you gonna say your were for 18 years?"

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Doesn't make sense if Kamala wins, they roll in dough for 4 more years if Trump wins than they have nothing to bitch about...

He'll become Nick Fuetes and he don't make nothing compared to the big dudes

So they know something, this is weird
Russia is paying them for the bigger picture of dividing Americans any way they can. It's bigger then whether Trump or Kamala wins. Notice how more and more Americans don't know what's real and what's fake anymore? That's not a coincidence.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yep, Fox news was very profitable while Obama was in office.

Trump is a goldmine for both sides though since the news and podcasts on the left will have plenty of insane shit, corruption, and ignorance to report on while the right will also have plenty since they can report on the same shit but from Trumps perspective that it's never his fault and his failures are the result of people constantly working against him like they've done for the last 8 years or so.