Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So let me get this right...you have a the head of a major political party in US praising hitler and referencing him, but on CBS you have TNC catching hell because he's showing empathy to the Palestinians in his book "The Message" Where's the outrage? What I'm trying to figure out is when is the media going to ask Trump if he's had a discussion about with Bibi about Hitler? Because anytime wants to show empathy to the Palestinians in the war, then people are deemed as extremist and anti-Semitic. @notreally I read your posts and how you feel about the Arabs up in Michigan brotha, but I don't believe that all arabs feel this way. there's some deep division going on there because if you really go back, we're all pretty much related anyway.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So let me get this right...you have a the head of a major political party in US praising hitler and referencing him, but on CBS you have TNC catching hell because he's showing empathy to the Palestinians in his book "The Message" Where's the outrage? What I'm trying to figure out is when is the media going to ask Trump if he's had a discussion about with Bibi about Hitler? Because anytime wants to show empathy to the Palestinians in the war, then people are deemed as extremist and anti-Semitic. @notreally I read your posts and how you feel about the Arabs up in Michigan brotha, but I don't believe that all arabs feel this way. there's some deep division going on there because if you really go back, we're all pretty much related anyway.
Why are you inserting yourself into a conversation with evil people. Hitler is evil. The former US president is evil. The current administration of Israel is evil. And the publishers of The Message are evil. You should learn how to cut your loses.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Your 19 year old article references one person making a comment and that's supposed to be "republicans." The democrats are godless anyway so killing babies fits right into their agenda.
One prominent Republican speaking in front of other Republicans. Funny how you ignored that part.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately all these people like Kelly who kept their mouths shut and defended Trump while he was in office, it is now coming back to bite them in the ass