Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille or anyone else that understand this process. How are these things being tabulated?

Are they tabulating if a “registered” Republican for example turns in a ballot they’re “assuming” that person is voting for Trump therefore a vote for Trump?

Vice versa Ofcourse for Kamala

Or

Are they actually opening up these ballots and assigning votes to who’s actually checked off on the ballot?

This isn't ballots, it's donations. Donations are public record. So what they did was get a list of names and addresses of donors and who they donated to, and mapped their Donations by zipcode. The Donations to Kamala are in blue, to Trump are in red, but it's not based on party affiliation, just who they donated to.

A lot of red areas have a lot of blue, suggesting that Republicans are donating to Kamala, not just dems alone.

When you actually search your zip code, you can see money donated to whom and how many donors the dollar amounts raised.

Blue areas don't mean there weren't also Trump donors, just that Kamala had more.

See how your neighborhood is giving to Trump and Harris

Gift Link:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol:
@playahaitian
Yall put the Obeah man on Trump?

They should have never let him near the fryer

7b134a3934c19f5666788dc3f27a631f0e4b1312

collateral damage

Damn it this why I told my aunt to use the 4 inch red candles not the 6 inch long burns. The aim is off. She was supposed to hit one target single shot not the wide dispersal.

Don't worry we still got over a week.

I might eat cat

but I kill dogs.

*allegedly

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BGOL IS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
At this point I'm trying to figure out when she's going to sit down with @4 Dimensional to talk about climate change. I mean she's down in NC all the time...let's go ahead and set it up on Youtube. "Next on CNN, Kamala Harris sits down with @4 Dimensional and @easy_b to discuss why these big ass hurricanes are going to kill us all" :eek2:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point I'm trying to figure out when she's going to sit down with @4 Dimensional to talk about climate change. I mean she's down in NC all the time...let's go ahead and set it up on Youtube. "Next on CNN, Kamala Harris sits down with @4 Dimensional and @easy_b to discuss why these big ass hurricanes are going to kill us all" :eek2:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right....Whoever from VP Harris team lurking in this thread, MAKE IT HAPPEN