Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cac aint slick.
Putting the onus on Kamala to rebuke some non-newsworthy shit. Seriously, for what? People know who the fuck they're voting for already.

He (and the media) just want to make her to do something....anything... as punishment for not running her campaign the way they wanted her to run it earlier on.
Notice to get in good with the good white folks you must 1st shit on the black people. Maher wants her to follow Clinton & Obamas play book and talk down to black people to make white America feel inspired to vote for her. Where is Wanye Brady when you need.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Makes more sense than Kamala having a rally in Texas with Beyoncé to invigorate a voting group that she already has. Black folks are already voting for Kamala. We voted 90% for Hillary and Biden. Kamala’s success will be on the CACs. The spotlight should be on the White women. She will lose because of the White women. Just like Hillary did.
This wasn't for Kamala. This was for Collin Allred. she knows she's not going to win Texas, but this is to get out the vote to beat ted cruz because honestly, many texans may not know who Allred is.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People my final assessment of this race is Kamala is going to win by more votes thin what the media thanks. I told you guys a long time ago the media wants this to be a close race, but it’s really not especially with Trump shenanigans lately. Internal polling is guiding these candidates and the way Trump is canceling a lot things and I really think his internal polling is shit.

A good number of Republicans are not voting for Trump. They are either going to vote for Kamala or stay home. Also somebody spoke about this a few pages back and I mentioned this last year Covid crisis did a huge number on Trump supporters and we are about to find that out in the next few weeks. Yeah Trump may pick up one or 2% extra black vote from last time but at the same time Kamala may pick up 2 to 3% more republican votes than Biden last time so that sort of balance itself out right there. I don’t want to say Kamala’s going to win in a blowout, but the race is not going to be close.

Oh, and one more thing in Florida is a little interesting because the insurance crisis and the hurricanes really got people on edge down there. A lot them are finally pissed off with DeSantis and……..

Last edited: