Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This wasn't for Kamala. This was for Collin Allred. she knows she's not going to win Texas, but this is to get out the vote to beat ted cruz because honestly, many texans may not know who Allred is.

Supposedly, she is losing the swing states. Why isn’t she focused on her own campaign?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Supposedly, she is losing the swing states. Why isn’t she focused on her own campaign?
Remember, I told you her internal polls are good and swing states that’s why she did this. I keep telling you guys the media is trying to make this more than what it is. The media is trying to do the same shit they did in 2022, but you seen that blew up in their face.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Aw, man. I been hating on this dude a long time. Doesn't feel right to feel this right about what he's saying....
Yeah, something happened to him that made him flip to full Kamala overnight. I don’t know what’s going on, but it is what it is.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She has surrogates that are out there working for her. Obama was down here in Charlotte last night. Walz was in Michigan. I think Bill Clinton was in AZ. She understand that she cannot get anything done if she doesn't have congress in her favor. If she's able to pick up seats in the house to get a majority and keep the senate then she will be able pass her agenda. I also agree with @easy_b I think that she's going to hold the blue wall (I'm still not sure why things are so close in WI) and she will have more than the 270 needed but with Mike Johnson as speaker and them not holding the Senate, nothing will get done. One other thing, I think they are setting up to get rid of the filibuster.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Aw, man. I been hating on this dude a long time. Doesn't feel right to feel this right about what he's saying....

Yeah, something happened to him that made him flip to full Kamala overnight. I don’t know what’s going on, but it is what it is.

Dont feel bad you can still hate him. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's still a coon.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Curious

With all the talk about whether Harris is Black or Indian, why are folks acting like they’ve never heard of Blasian before?

That narrative was being driven by white people and the Black coons that didn't want Black people voting for Harris.

We all now she's Black. Hell the Black / Indian mix is so common in the Caribbean it has its own name....Dougla.

Shit as a New Yorker I know a BUNCH of Dougla people.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member