Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FJvu5VZSks8H1A3DicjjVclg-q8z5AlHY4CgdIatAXI.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That's wild people are willing to go to jail for this fool.....Have these folks ever watched Locked Up or any of those other shows that come on A&E and other networks?? Hell no!

He gives ZERO FUCKS about you

It's a cult. Remember most of his people are white people that either didn't matter growing up or wanted to be more than they are. The MAGA movement made them feel special and powerful and they really don't want that to stop. That's why they will have weird Trump themed stuff. I saw a woman have a Trump birthday party for her kid. I saw a dude talk about Trump at his daughters wedding after she specifically asked him not to. They've drank the Kool-Aid.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Michelle Obama: "Can someone tell me why we are once again holding Kamala to a higher standard than her opponent? We expect her to be intelligent and articulate. To have a clear set of policies. To never show too much anger. To prove time and time again that she belongs. But for Trump, we expect nothing at all."

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered

Mr pan african probably getting paid well to spread misinformation,

There are several hate crime bills for Black people on the federal level: -The Civil Rights Act (1968) -The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (1994) -The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act (2009) -The Emmett Till Antilynching Act (2022) All passed and signed into law by Democrats