Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Whats funny is today I was out and all the political volunteers are out in full force handing out flyers, it seems all the Trump supporters assumed I was democrat because none of them tried to hand out any flyers to me, I would see them hand out flyer to a white group in front of me but by the time I reach them I get nothing :lol:

Just a coincidence though :rolleyes:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pete's having a new role and I would like the EPA chief to stay on and the Deputy AG become the new AG.

I agree with those 3 and I will make a bet that alot of her staff will be HBCU alum....Alot of her senior advisors right now are HBCU graduates and I am sure that will transition over to her administration...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She's a native Texan.

She was struggling trying to remember all the areas of Houston. I was born here and know every place like the back of my hand.

I don't need a teleprompter because I live in Malibu.

@SamSneed

What is up with gay prancing around and video worship, I haven't been there in two decades.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So there are no checks and balances for the president, only a promissory note that they will behave. If that is true why has nothing been done about it? :smh:
That requires amending the constitution which means you need 65 Senate votes and 3/4ths of the states to approve it

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont trust anything that CTG does or says. He's an opportunist and a provocateur. With that being said, I think he sees the way the wind is blowing and he's falling in line.
From what I've seen and heard, he likes to provoke contact and conversation by being edgy, but he is also just a hint more pragmatic about what he actually believes in versus what he is willing to discuss or argue about.

I don't know if someone gave him a personal wakeup call or not, but I think he realized that this election is not a thing to be playing around with. So he went ahead and got himself in line with the practical arguments and positions. You can kinda see it in his CNN interview. They even seem a little thrown that he was willing to throw shade at them all of a sudden.