Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
You already know what area those ballots likely came from!

Once more…if your able to go to an election percent and vote then please do it in person.

Dont give these crooks any opportunity to tarnish your vote!
In Maryland, you can see if your ballot was received. It's perfectly safe to do mail-in here. This is Florida shit.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Ga7sUArWEAAvrG9

Ga7sUArXsAAX1E5

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So it’s okay for the US to bomb babies then, right?
So it's ok for the US to allow police to kill Black teens then, right? Because Palestinians just told you they don't give a single fuck about that. So you and the other leftists go obey them like good slaves.

If they don't care about my issues, I don't care about theirs.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Only Gaza matters to those dudes. They would let every Black teen in the US get killed by cops to protect their beloved Arabs.
It's a dumbass strategy. Trump wants Netanyahu to "finish the job" which means eradicate all of the Palestinians. And Trump will no doubt reinstitute the Muslim ban. There best hope is Kamala and they can't see it.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It's a dumbass strategy. Trump wants Netanyahu to "finish the job" which means eradicate all of the Palestinians. And Trump will no doubt reinstitute the Muslim ban. There best hope is Kamala and they can't see it.
Bruh, I'm talking about Black leftists like Constanza. They care more about Gaza than Black people.

But you're right Arabs are following a dumb ass strategy. But for the last 100 years Arabs have been the least strategic people on the face of the Earth. It's one of the reasons their countries are the way they are.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I'm talking about Black leftists like Constanza. They care more about Gaza than Black people.

But you're right Arabs are following a dumb ass strategy. But for the last 100 years Arabs have been the least strategic people on the face of the Earth. It's one of the reasons their countries are the way they are.
Depends on which Arabs you talking. The Saudis pretty much own the entertainment and sport industry and they lobby hard in DC.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor

Bruh, I'm a dyed in the wool leftist. I don't know him or what he stands for but he doesn't speak for me. I certainly don't put anything above our people here. The true leftists are the only ones speaking on these issues such as police brutality as opposed to weak tea moderates and liberals.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So it's ok for the US to allow police to kill Black teens then, right? Because Palestinians just told you they don't give a single fuck about that. So you and the other leftists go obey them like good slaves.

If they don't care about my issues, I don't care about theirs.

Okay. Some Palestinians are shitty and you also are a piece of shit.

No Palestinian child who has been killed with my tax dollars is my enemy.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So it’s okay for the US to bomb babies then, right?

While it's not OK asking me as a Black man to not vote for the Democrat or vote third party which means a Republican win is fucking stupid. So I'm supposed to risk my daughter's health care or my son's safety for people that I don't even fucking know......GTFOH.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Okay. Some Palestinians are shitty and you also are a piece of shit.

No Palestinian child who has been killed with my tax dollars is my enemy.

Well if you REALLY want to protest and show how much you're down for the cause.......stop paying taxes. It's easy to blame others for their vote but your federal taxes pay for the bombs you're upset about. So.....stop paying them.

Don't talk about it......be about it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
While it's not OK asking me as a Black man to not vote for the Democrat or vote third party which means a Republican win is fucking stupid. So I'm supposed to risk my daughter's health care or my son's safety for people that I don't even fucking know......GTFOH.

I never asked anyone not to vote for the Democrat, moron! Ask if you don’t understand my position, don’t just make shit up. :smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

EXACTLY

Regurgitating a nonsensical "Don't Vote" strategy that originated from MAGA TURD operatives is retarded AF from inception.