Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People don't realize the reason the Dems won the last three elections is because Gen Z came out in big numbers and voted 70% Dem.

They were never going to vote for Biden. They called him "Genocide Joe" and he never connected with them.
Yeah, but they still will voted for Joe because Trump is much worse. Even after Trump got shot supposedly the polls if you believe them was starting to stabilize for Joe Biden, because people seen what Trump said at the convention and they was like nope

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dems just shot themselves in the vote by forcing Biden out. He would have beaten Trump again because voters would have responded to his tenacity and that would have resulted in a huge sympathy vote. Couple that with the fact that millions of people despise Trump the result would have been the presidency staying in Democratic hands.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but imo if Kamala gets the nod at the convention she will lose to Trump in the general, not because of qualifications, because she is eminently qualified, but rather because she's black and a woman. :hmm:

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Like a lame duck president, Biden should just go scorched earth and sign executive order after executive order....start off with canceling all student loan debt.

Smh, Kamala is going to get destroyed by Chump. It's going to be like Reagan/Mondale or Bush/Dukakis

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Kamala is going to lose because this country won't elect a woman in 2024
What was the main issue that got Dems wins the last three elections?

Abortion.

There are more women in this country than there are men.

You know Republicans are scared of the abortion issue when they're trying to hide it from their platform.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Need someone other than kamala
651c320c42ecf94db47689db

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know how true this is though.

Hillary lost for sure, but she was a historically unpopular woman. Kamala has nowhere near the baggage(yet)
Bruh you don't think Kamala's negatives are just as bad????

Man let's just make it simple.

Racist white Amerikkka who vote D and R are saying to themselves

"I aint going allow some n$$$rbitch to lead me."

Cmon man

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Dems just shot themselves in the vote by forcing Biden out. He would have beaten Trump again because voters would have responded to his tenacity and that would have resulted in a huge sympathy vote. Couple that with the fact that millions of people despise Trump the result would have been the presidency staying in Democratic hands.

If Kamala gets the nod at the convention she will lose to Trump in the general, not because of qualifications, because she is eminently qualified, but rather because she's black and a woman. :hmm:
The wrong black woman...Michelle would win

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yeah, but they still will voted for Joe because Trump is much worse. Even after Trump got shot supposedly the polls if you believe them was starting to stabilize for Joe Biden, because people seen what Trump said at the convention and they was like nope
Bro, a lot of them were going to stay home.

All the polling showed Biden barely ahead of Trump with voters under 30.

They voted for Joe in 2020. But 2024 is different.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cmon man
She's barely black though.

When Colin Powell was accepted by Republicans he would joke "Im not that black". She can pull that off with democrats and middle America.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Kamala gets the nod at the convention she will lose to Trump in the general, not because of qualifications, because she is eminently qualified, but rather because she's black and a woman. :hmm:

Good thought! But,imo, dead on arrival.

People didn’t vote for Biden the first time around because he was such a stellar candidate.

Most people voted for him because Trump was absolutely scare for this county the 1st time around and no one wanted to deal with that shit for a 2nd term.

That’s the honest truth.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's barely black though.

When Colin Powell was accepted by Republicans he would joke "Im not that black". She can pull that off with democrats and middle America.
Man wtf barely black???

You have heard of the one drop rule right...man FOH. C mon bruh

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Cmon man
Michelle Obama would beat Trump by 10 points. But she's too smart to get into that bullshit.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Hillary lost for sure, but she was a historically unpopular woman.
Yeah she was terrible, and you had Russia as well as that asshole Comey, putting their fingers on the scale as well.

That being said Kamala is a woman and she’s black. We cannot underestimate the deranged mindset of some of these white male and female voters that would cause them to not vote. We’ll see how things shake out.

Last edited: