**Updated** Secret service shoots someone outside the White House Trump said after being whisked away...

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

Trump briefly leaves press briefing after shooting near the White House

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump was abruptly evacuated from the White House briefing room by security on Monday after shots were fired outside the building.
Trump returned to the briefing room minutes later, confirming a shooting.
"There was a shooting outside of the White House and it seems to be very well under control. I'd like to thank the Secret Service for doing their always quick and very effective work," Trump said when he returned.
After he returned to the podium, US Secret Service tweeted: "The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene."

Secret Service shot someone outside the White House, President Trump said

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:obama::idea: Trump has had to be rushed off the stage twice now that I know of, I was wondering did Obama ever have to be whisked off a stage like that? I don't think it happened once in 8 years.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This was a block away from the sissy in charge (no slight intended to homosexuals). Did they have reason to suspect a coup, starting with the media?