US is on track to set a new record for homeless people with over 650K living on the streets, per the WSJ

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The rot is in the system itself...the system is the issue

Loosening regulations, not enforcing the ones you have, not protecting certain industries in the interest of the common man against the interests of the corporation, paying lip service to increasing monopolization...even the little bit that is supposed to trickle down is gobbled up in the name of future profits

It goes without saying, that although the system is the problem, this kind of news is never good for the party in power with an election around the corner

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The rot is in the system itself...the system is the issue

Loosening regulations, not enforcing the ones you have, not protecting certain industries in the interest of the common man against the interests of the corporation, paying lip service to increasing monopolization...even the little bit that is supposed to trickle down is gobbled up in the name of future profits

It goes without saying, that although the system is the problem, this kind of news is never good for the party in power with an election around the corner
Look. At. The. Tweet.

The logo is of a mouth with a gold tooth quoting the Wall Street Journal while they’re showing an image of black men.

The OP is always passing off this bullshit.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know where you live but I have never seen a homeless Mexican.
:lol:Damn its crazy you say this cause when I lived in L.A., before the Pandemic I would volunteer to feed the homeless on Skid Row and come to think of it I don’t ever remember seeing any homeless Essés myself. Lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Fake news.
In the official Harris/Biden thread, they're all bragging about this being the GREATEST economy ever!

OP is a Russian bot clearly.
We need to stop these fake posts