US Military filmed UFO from an active conflict zone

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MOSUL ORB : US Military filmed UFO from an active conflict zone - officially designated by the US government intelligence agencies as a UAP (Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena) and currently a part of the active UAP investigations under the US DoD.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51FoFIBEKnL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah but it's not for no reason lol there's like 70 years of social programming behind that connection
Yeah I know it’s just a peeve of mine. It really bothers the shit out of me . OMG is that a UFO!?!? You obviously can’t identify it so Yeah you dumb fuck . IT DOESNT MEAN ITS AN ALIEN IT COULD BE A DRONE OR A MILITARY BALOON OR SOMETHING RATIONAL!!!!!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yeah I know it’s just a peeve of mine. It really bothers the shit out of me . OMG is that a UFO!?!? You obviously can’t identify it so Yeah you dumb fuck . IT DOESNT MEAN ITS AN ALIEN IT COULD BE A DRONE OR A MILITARY BALOON OR SOMETHING RATIONAL!!!!!!
They UAPs now lol

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UFO doesn’t mean space ship it’s just an unidentified object. It’s a military device usually . For some reason people think UFO= Space alien
Technology has advanced a lot in the last 80 years or so. They have been studying technology in secret and trying to back engineer it. Denying where the technology really came from and introducing it from a white perspective. What they have done to us here on earth they are doing to some of our true ancestors right now with our help.
There is a lot on earth that has been destroyed but more that is still hidden from the public. Same with outer space. Why does it seem everything has to be explored from a white mind first?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i knew it would be some blurry ass grainy footage.
Ukraine drones have better fuckin cameras

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
We could deal a little bit with aliens like the Klingons, but we cannot deal with anything like the Borg. The whole damn world would be assimilated.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I have mixed feelings about this, because right now is not the time to visit earth. I swear to god if we run into an alien similar to the Borg we are done for.