US Secretary of State Antony Blinken give weapons to Isreal without Congress in 2023. Blinken heading to Middle East for 11th time for ceasefire talks

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I don’t like this but I see you very quiet when Russia and the Ukraine conflict

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine and Israel are the same people. There is no difference.
Man folks know what’s the deal is….

I’m Pro-Putin because I think we’re more likely to get killed by folks shooting our marketplaces or schools up vs Putin dropping a nuke…

I don’t even entertain certain shit anymore. I’ve noticed a cheap toilet tissue thin pattern of many, it’s very comical. Just like they apparently noticed my Pro-whatever patterns.

Sorry to get off trace but if you or anyone needs to know about Ukraine…. This the latest 411

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Israelis

“Given the urgency of Israel’s defensive needs, the secretary notified Congress that he had exercised his delegated authority to determine an emergency existed necessitating the immediate approval of the transfer,” the department said.

“The United States is committed to the security of Israel, and it is vital to U.S. national interests to ensure Israel is able to defend itself against the threats it faces,” it said.

Trumptards mad AF on Twitter lol
Get em Joe!!
:dance:

Let them see it two times

:thumbsup: :laptop: :shades: :roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So last week Blinken said, “Fuck ya’ll, I ain’t waiting on Congress to ok this package deal for Isreal…I’m doing it myself and I give two fucks about who don’t like it”

But now he’s in the Middle East, begging folks to stay calm and please don’t get involved….

:lol: :lol:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Don't need Congress if the weapon manufactures and private companies are supplying them. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the CIA got their hands in this some how.