USA Men's Track & Field 19 Yr Old Noah Lyles He's Gonna Be A Problem In The Near Future

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
road-runner-1.jpg

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Spearmon only 32, Gay and Gatlin older than him and still sprinting not to mention Kim Collins who's still sprinting at 41

I think his dad also ran later in life. Smooth cat. I always felt he could've used more muscularity. Dude should've had a silver in 2012 Olympics.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, my bad! thanks for the correction World B i don't know where the hell i got the kid name as"Myles" from :giggle:
Oh yeah, he looks like the future, we have to get those Jamaicans. I remember we used to own that distance. ...dayummm shame. We ripe for a come back.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Someone tell these knuckleheads to stop easing up at the tape. I saw Mike Marsh miss a world record back in the day because of that bullshit.

Run another five meters!

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Bolt ran a 19.93 then. Xavier Carter ran a 19.63 at 20 years old in 2006, at that time that was the 2nd fastest behind the Michael Johnson 19.32 then record. Xavier Carter was so talented and if he didnt get caught up in off the track/street shit and was focused on sprinting was going to be the American track megastar to challenge Usain Bolt. Probably the biggest disappointment in American Track in the last decade

didnt bolt run faster than that at 16 ....:rolleyes2:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

If he was Jamaican, many of you would be saying that
he was on juice...

Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of cats on this board love Bolt and vigorously defend him against doping charges. Please shut the fuck up.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Someone tell these knuckleheads to stop easing up at the tape. I saw Mike Marsh miss a world record back in the day because of that bullshit.

Run another five meters!

They're trying to save it for the right time, not realizing that the right time might never come around.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Peace,

They're trying to save it for the right time, not realizing that the right time might never come around.

I've heard them say stupid shit like that many times, when others are running distance events sometimes multiple times in a day. Asshole Bolt eases up in the Olympic finals?!?!?!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of cats on this board love Bolt and vigorously defend him against doping charges. Please shut the fuck up.
You shut the fuck up... The majority of you accuse the little island of
Jamaica of doping. There was a thread a week or so, alluding to that
very claim, when a Jamaican kid destroyed 110 m hurdles field...Where
were you then?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't gone hold ya'll. Jamaica might be a problem that 100 won't be a cakewalk this year.

Cuz winning the 100m doing a 9.77 while shutting it down :eek:

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I ain't gone hold ya'll. Jamaica might be a problem that 100 won't be a cakewalk this year.

Cuz winning the 100m doing a 9.77 while shutting it down :eek:

Yeah depending on how Steven Francis has Kishane prep over these weeks going into Paris, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kishane go low 9.7s or even under 9.7 there