/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
First off, fuck that judge who signed off on his no bail

No criminal record, served nation, legal weapon owner

Violation of constitutional rights

What reasonable probable cause ?

These fuckin judges are worst than these crooked cops and feds
Crime: Born Black

We're not supposed to have a voice, be in charge of our communities, uplift ourselves.

That's a threat to white supremacy.

"Extremists" ...the irony.

This man and his organization is operating exactly in the tradition and philosophy of the original Black Panthers.

"We ain't gonna fight no reactionary pigs who run up and down the street being reactionary; we're gonna organize and dedicate ourselves to revolutionary political power and teach ourselves the specific needs of resisting the power structure, arm ourselves, and we're gonna fight reactionary pigs with international proletarian revolution."

“We’re gonna have to do more than talk. We’re gonna have to do more than listen. We’re gonna have to do more than learn. We’re gonna have to start practicing and that’s very hard. We’re gonna have to start getting out there with the people and that’s difficult. Sometimes we think we’re better than the people so it’s gonna take a lot of hard work”

“You have to understand that people have to pay the price for peace. You dare to struggle, you dare to win. If you dare not struggle, then goddammit you don’t deserve to win.”

- Chairman Fred Hampton

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just makes sense that any group would want some get back after 500yrs of murder, rape, kidnap and institutionalized hate...

giphy.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Finally,saw it. It's funny how white can walk up and down the street with their guns with no problems yet folks want to call on two black men that did the same thing...at an open carried state...lol

And,you also gotta love how the FBI is putting all their time and energy towards black activists yet wont do anything about white supremacists infiltrating police departments across the country.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
N this is another reason y i never joined n e groups.. not that i dnt wanna support them n the cause i believe in but all the other bullshit that comes with it. Under watch for two years... n still he hadnt did n e thing...all kinds of fucked shit here.. but then whites may or may not b under the same watch but nothing never happens...smmfh!!