Video of Polo G mom shooting at her own daughter

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
FYDiCz2WQAIt8hF.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You might just have to Marvin Gaye they ass to get shit understood.

It happened in Jungle Fever to Samuel Jackson's character fucking with his elderly parents.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol I heard my grandfather was like that.. world war 2 vet.. don’t let him draw his gun or rifle.. he purposely missed but you knew never to not fuck with him once he told you something

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I used to think that way, verbally communicating with people does not work in many cases. She could have gone to the police to issue a trespass warning to her. I am dealing with fools now desperate begging for my attention, trying to get me into a peon battle; please respond emotionally to me. I don't want anything to do with some clown in the U.S., they already have me tied up with various retarded schemes.

Anytime a family member uses violence or does treacherous shit, it only escalates and gets worse. You have to cut them off and move on with your life. How they were when you was a child is exactly how they will turn out as adults.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol I heard my grandfather was like that.. world war 2 vet.. don’t let him draw his gun or rifle.. he purposely missed but you knew never to not fuck with him once he told you something
My Grandfather was the same with my wild ass uncles.

My uncle told us a story of my Grandfather pulling a gun on him at the kitchen table.

My Grandfather would never shoot his kids, but he needed to make them think he would.

They grew up in rural Alabama and it was 9 of them. My uncles were into some wild shit back in the day.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
How is it that the dude, I guessing that was her man or something, not trying to stop her?