Waffle House brawl …. & another 1

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never been to one.....but from the video they look like they went into that joint just to do that and if that's what it is then the next time we'll be ready and prepared and it'll be with homeboy security like in House Party 3 where everyone behind the counter is a convict....I'll kick you in your nuts and make your jaw swellup.

Come on to the Waffle house and get these harmy grits,with cheese,sugar,karo,jelly and whatever else that's going to stick to your ass.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Busa

When I got her in '06 I wanted to look at the Suzuki m109 cruiser but soon as I saw her knew I still had the itch

Brothas and Busas....

we love them....i live in louisiana and if a black man is riding a sport bike he's most likely riding a Busa....

its a cool bike but when i go back to sport bikes im getting a Panigale

only sport bike i ever owned was a R1

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie actually rubbed random blood INTO his skin vs washing it off. Fool should have been more concerned about HIV and TB vs his Texas Bacon Cheese Melt. :smh:
The fact that he wasn't involved in the fight and was still inside the restaurant shows how smart he is.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Demolition men vs the bush wackers… when home girl tagged herself in at the 13 sec mark you knew it was gonna be carnage

NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

F3ubKN.jpg