Walgreens Lays Off 50K Employees..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These dudes and the coon face thumbnails. They all make that same “the sky is falling”
Face on all their videos. I didn’t watch, but it’s obvious they built too many stores that are now unprofitable and in high risk areas with theft, etc. Starbucks is a few years away from a reset for the same reason. People don’t go out the house for things anymore. Close the stores and move to online sales.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I guess with AIDS numbers low no need for all the pharmacies like the 90s. Now they don't sell cigarettes no more, time to go. Although the Plan Bs should keep them in business for a few.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Rite AIDs/Walgreens prices are always higher on everything and especially in the black area's so it was bound to happen it was just a matter of when.Just like Radio Shack,the prices was crazy but bigger retailor is what put a nail in .....
They just high period! Always have been! They might have just priced themselves out of the market trying to corner the market!! Fucked up.. but I have always said damn there are so many but never crowds like I use to see in the 90"s...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just high period! Always have been! They might have just priced themselves out of the market trying to corner the market!! Fucked up.. but I have always said damn there are so many but never crowds like I use to see in the 90"s...
Walgreens took the McDonald’s approach—it’s a real estate company that sells drugs. Notice most Walgreens are on prime corner lots. Starbucks aren’t. Walgreens is sitting on billions in land on prime locations. Sucks because the stock has a .28 quarterly dividend.

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These dudes and the coon face thumbnails. They all make that same “the sky is falling”
Face on all their videos. I didn’t watch, but it’s obvious they built too many stores that are now unprofitable and in high risk areas with theft, etc. Starbucks is a few years away from a reset for the same reason. People don’t go out the house for things anymore. Close the stores and move to online sales.
I fucking hate youtube videos with these damn thumbnails.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Walgreens took the McDonald’s approach—it’s a real estate company that sells drugs. Notice most Walgreens are on prime corner lots. Starbucks aren’t. Walgreens is sitting on billions in land on prime locations. Sucks because the stock has a .28 quarterly dividend.
Ok ok... I see that.. I get that.. but now..
I almost bought their stock a couple of years ago.. glad I didnt!! I would be very disappointed!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok ok... I see that.. I get that.. but now..
I almost bought their stock a couple of years ago.. glad I didnt!! I would be very disappointed!
Walgreens is a divided stock. Low ceiling like Ford, ATT, PFE, and others. Walgreens the least trustworthy stock mentioned. At under $12 I see it might take 2 years for it really crumble as a business then it will be sought for a buyout because of all the real estate and land it sits on. Soon the stock value will be less than the real estate portfolio value and a hedge fund could buy them, kill operations and sell off the land or lease the stores.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
reens is a divided stock. Low ceiling like Ford, ATT, PFE, and others. Walgreens the least trustworthy stock mentioned. At under $12 I see it might take 2 years for it really crumble as a business then it will be sought for a buyout because of all the real estate and land it sits on. Soon the stock value will be less than the real estate portfolio value and a hedge fund could buy them, kill operations and sell off the land or lease the stores.

Damn!! That's a big deal!! Not that I'm wishing... but maybe they need to go private..well if they don't want a take over.. I see your position and that makes hella sense!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn!! That's a big deal!! Not that I'm wishing... but maybe they need to go private..well if they don't want a take over.. I see your position and that makes hella sense!!
It only works if your economies of scale is achieved. Most of the drug stores closed were in black neighborhoods; they didn’t oversaturate the suburbs.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
It only works if your economies of scale is achieved. Most of the drug stores closed were in black neighborhoods; they didn’t oversaturate the suburbs.
Humm... ok.. sounds like no matter what it's gonna be a bumpy ride..and I guess we will all see where they may be standing in a couple of years..I know they were scared of CVS taking a footprint...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Humm... ok.. sounds like no matter what it's gonna be a bumpy ride..and I guess we will all see where they may be standing in a couple of years..I know they were scared of CVS taking a footprint...
CVS is bumping uglies with an HMO. Unless they get a sugar daddy, their debt and pitiful cash flow makes them a terrible investment.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I knew this was gonna happen at some point Walgreens over build and then they should not have bought some of Rite Aid stores.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Face on all their videos. I didn’t watch, b
Do you consider these coon face thumbnails

or is that open mouth face thumbnail something that a bunch of nationalities especially cacs do to get people to click their YouTube vids.. if you don’t like black people doing it than you should hate YouTube cause cacs been doing it for yrs on youtube.. you probably could find millions of nonblack vids with that open dumb mouth look that you consider coon look

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you consider these coon face thumbnails

or is that open mouth face thumbnail something that a bunch of nationalities especially cacs do to get people to click their YouTube vids.. if you don’t like black people doing it than you should hate YouTube cause cacs been doing it for yrs on youtube.. you probably could find millions of nonblack vids with that open dumb mouth look that you consider coon look

:lol:You went through all that effort to confirm you are dumb as fuck. You’re either 7 years old, white or simply a loser. :roflmao: Every black man of any reasonable intelligence know what the “feet’s don’t fail me now” face is. But :smh: …you just wanted my name in your mouth..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate youtube videos with these damn thumbnails.
I don’t either. I hate people who are sheep. I stopped following several creators for that bullshit. Video will be mild as fuck. I can’t imagine setting up a camera, setting a timer, and making that stupid face over and over until its looks “scary” enough. It’s the duck lips of YouTubers. I have a back and forth with this coon some time ago. I told him he’s old to know he’s on some clown shit with the bugged out eyes. He was not happy.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Walgreens is a divided stock. Low ceiling like Ford, ATT, PFE, and others. Walgreens the least trustworthy stock mentioned. At under $12 I see it might take 2 years for it really crumble as a business then it will be sought for a buyout because of all the real estate and land it sits on. Soon the stock value will be less than the real estate portfolio value and a hedge fund could buy them, kill operations and sell off the land or lease the stores.

They are definitely going to get chopped up by a hedge fund just like Red Lobster. They have too many store and way too many prime locations for any hedge fund to not sell off the land if Walgreens does own the land they're on. Also their stores are usually large enough to be converted into other things. There was a Rite Aid by me that got converted into a supermarket.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I would love to say that but I been programmed a long time ago to go to walgreens..at the time it was that or osco drugs..and now today I will ride pass a CVS to go to walgreens..

Why do you prefer Walgreen's?

Is there a price difference?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:You went through all that effort to confirm you are dumb as fuck. You’re either 7 years old, white or simply a loser. :roflmao: Every black man of any reasonable intelligence know what the “feet’s don’t fail me now” face is. But :smh: …you just wanted my name in your mouth..
It is really you own weird ignorance. Everyone on social media makes those faces but when black people do it, it is an issue.
You are a bigger victim of this shit than you even know. We all victims but damn dude. You need your head checked.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Anybody that reads your post know that you regularly shit on black people especially black woman and are pretty much a kiss ass to white women. So naturally trying to shit on black people is a normal thing for you. So when I pointed out how that stupid YouTube face has nothing to do with being a coon and has everything to do with YouTubers of all races doing that stupid face you got mad cause I didn’t let you throw some negative term towards black people. I liked how you fronted by saying “all” that work which only took a min to easily find 4 diff thumbnails of that shocked face look on YouTube by other races. It’s millions of nonblack people that do that stupid face on YouTube cause that’s just a sheeply thing to do on there. There’s a bunch of people on here that know I’m black can anybody confirm that you are? Lot of shitting on black people but I don’t think you ever posted your hand or can anybody confirm that they met you on here

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It is really you own weird ignorance. Everyone on social media makes those faces but when black people do it, it is an issue.
You are a bigger victim of this shit than you even know. We all victims but damn dude. You need your head checked.
Trust me he always throws negatives around towards black people especially the women.. this is the same guy that always goes black men have the lowest standards amongst men, yet he has confessed that he purposely chased after a female with herpes. How can a person talk about lowest standards when he knowingly pursued a broad with an incurable std.. 3+ billion women out their without stds and this nig was chasing after an infected crotch bitch.. this fucking self hated dude

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Why do you prefer Walgreen's?

Is there a price difference?
Im not sure there is a price difference.. i dont shop at either enough to know, but when you go into a walgreens its bright clean floors shining and all.. i have been to a cvs with carpet and dull ass lights...just uninviting to myself!