Warning ⛔️ ⛔️ 9/17 Israel did a cyberattack in Lebanon via ole skool pagers… “Third Lebanon War has begun”Israeli media

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A7-A60556-B158-4-E95-9-CC6-2-DE3-DA340-D54.jpg

“Nasrallah: We know that the enemy has superiority on the technological level because it has American and NATO support”

“This is a declaration of war by Israel.
Hezbollah leader on device explosions”

“Israel detonated pagers and tried to kill 4,000 people in one minute.

In total, more than 5,000 devices were detonated in 2 days.”

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A7-A60556-B158-4-E95-9-CC6-2-DE3-DA340-D54.jpg

“Nasrallah: We know that the enemy has superiority on the technological level because it has American and NATO support”

“This is a declaration of war by Israel.
Hezbollah leader on device explosions”

“Israel detonated pagers and tried to kill 4,000 people in one minute.

In total, more than 5,000 devices were detonated in 2 days.”

any Israeli soldier deployed in the northern part must acknowledge that is a living pigeon !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
any Israeli soldier deployed in the northern part must acknowledge that is a living pigeon !
Dawg that’s one thing, but they plan on invading southern Lebanon and establishing a buffer zone…

From all the material folks(including yourself) have showed me from pass battles, I’m left with the impression
that shit won’t be possible

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg that’s one thing, but they plan on invading southern Lebanon and establishing a buffer zone…

From all the material folks(including yourself) have showed me from pass battles, I’m left with the impression
that shit won’t be possible

It’s too damn late we’re nearly a year into that conflict in Gaza , Hezbollah destroyed almost all their military infrastructure in the north. Hamas is still there. They lack human ressources, they have now female soldiers among foot soldiers in Gaza which tells how gradually stretched they are. IDF unit 98th is exhausted absolutely not in shape to face the Hezbolla.

it’s a disaster ! A year ago you couldn’t have convinced me that Israelis would perform this bad ! :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Roman Catholic Church controls the “western world” and the Jesuits are the conduit of propaganda for them and the Israelis.

They need Israel to exist to fulfill biblical prophecy however, Israel is not a place, it is a person (race of people). The truth of that race has been corrupted by Ashkenazi Jewish people.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nasrallah: 'The Israeli attack was secretive and unexpected; let me today say that ours will be in a similar nature, I won't mention a time, a place or a manner – you won't hear the response, you will SEE it'