Warning ⛔️ ⛔️ 9/17 Israel did a cyberattack in Lebanon via ole skool pagers… Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah killed, Iran finally said fuck Israelis

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
US sees signs of Israel preparing military invasion of Lebanon

A high-ranking source in the US presidential administration reports this. However, possible timing of such an operation is not specified.

" The US sees the possibility of a limited ground invasion of Lebanon... the US assessment is based on the mobilization of Israeli soldiers and the clearing of areas in possible preparation for the launch of a ground offensive ," CNN reports.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel warned the US of its intention to strike Hezbollah Secretary General Nasrallah at the last minute, which enraged Pentagon chief Austin, ABC News reports.

The Pentagon chief's displeasure was due to the fact that a strike on Nasrallah would have carried great risks, including a military response, for which the US had no time to prepare, the channel notes.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Israel warned the US of its intention to strike Hezbollah Secretary General Nasrallah at the last minute, which enraged Pentagon chief Austin, ABC News reports.

The Pentagon chief's displeasure was due to the fact that a strike on Nasrallah would have carried great risks, including a military response, for which the US had no time to prepare, the channel notes.
So what's the real reason that the U.S. keeps backing this unhinged Netanyahu lunatic? Every other day Israel is bombing a new country in the middle east.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hezbollah has elected a new leader to replace Nasrallah, who was killed by Israel , Al Arabiya TV reported, citing sources.

Hashem Safieddine, who previously held the post of head of the executive committee, was elected as the new secretary general of the Lebanese group.

This information has not been officially confirmed.

Safieddin is the cousin of the murdered Hassan Nasrallah. His son Reza is married to the daughter of the Iranian general Soleimani, who was killed by the Americans.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

⚔️ Israel may begin a ground invasion of Lebanon as early as this week, reports the Wall Street Journal, citing sources familiar with the situation.

"Israeli special forces are conducting small targeted raids in southern Lebanon, gathering intelligence ahead of a potential larger ground invasion, which could take place as soon as this week," the newspaper writes.

The publication notes that in recent months, the IDF has carried out raids that included infiltrating tunnels along the border belonging to the Lebanese group Hezbollah.

The timing of the ground operation may change, sources emphasize. At the moment, Israel is under strong pressure from the United States.”

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all better not shed no tears for no Lebanese
One of my closest homies fam is from Lebanon. They do not fuck with us AT ALL
I told him about my experience in Iran and he told me that it would NOT go like that at all in Lebanon

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
lol yeah
The only Black ppl treated with respect are the foreign hoopers and soccer players

Interesting. I know they have the that "Kafala" system where foreign workers, particularly Africans, get their passports and IDs taken from them and a subjected to a form of domestic slavery. And even Nasrallah called a Black Egyptian/Sudanese reporter a "black dog", which is ironic as a Shia Muslim if you truly knew how Ali and the 12th Imam are described.

But some Lebanese have a dubious relationship with being considered Arab, so there's that as well.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Including Uncle Joe and Kamala?!?!
GEPo6slXsAAEIz2.jpg

"So in 2021 I recommended that we conduct a study to see if we should pay Reparations to you people. You won't get a dollar, and I won't mention it since. Kamala won't mention any tangibles or position on Reparations either. Our consultants have assured us that we don't need to actually address your concerns, we just need to not be Trump. Damn this chicken is good ain't it?

Meanwhile, Biden and Kamala regularly assure Jews that they will defend Isreal and the US is sending another 8.7 Billion to Isreal to continue to commit war crimes.

Yall let CACs scam yall into calling Ice Cube and Jim Brown coons for simply meeting with Trump to ask his tangibles for Black folks while Biden and Kamala play in our faces. :smh:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting. I know they have the that "Kafala" system where foreign workers, particularly Africans, get their passports and IDs taken from them and a subjected to a form of domestic slavery. And even Nasrallah called a Black Egyptian/Sudanese reporter a "black dog", which is ironic as a Shia Muslim if you truly knew how Ali and the 12th Imam are described.

But some Lebanese have a dubious relationship with being considered Arab, so there's that as well.
Yeah, my friend noted that a lot of the society is very anti Black
I look at them as white Arabs. Every Lebanese person that I know blends right in to CAC society. You wouldn’t know they weren’t white until you knew their name.
Thats what makes this shit so interesting to observe. They have their feelings about us…but they are getting their shit rocked right now by a group of whites, and the energy is completely different

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yeah, my friend noted that a lot of the society is very anti Black
I look at them as white Arabs. Every Lebanese person that I know blends right in to CAC society. You wouldn’t know they weren’t white until you knew their name.
Thats what makes this shit so interesting to observe. They have their feelings about us…but they are getting their shit rocked right now by a group of whites, and the energy is completely different

Do you know if your friend Lebanese Christian, Sunni or Shia Muslim, or what?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I have no idea. I know he’s an ashiest tho :lol:

OK. Just curious. If you look at the history of Lebanon, it was created as a country to protect the elite French-speaking Lebanese Christians at the expense of the other religious minorities and ethnic groups. So those types are already Euro-identified.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GEPo6slXsAAEIz2.jpg

"So in 2021 I recommended that we conduct a study to see if we should pay Reparations to you people. You won't get a dollar, and I won't mention it since. Kamala won't mention any tangibles or position on Reparations either. Our consultants have assured us that we don't need to actually address your concerns, we just need to not be Trump. Damn this chicken is good ain't it?

Meanwhile, Biden and Kamala regularly assure Jews that they will defend Isreal and the US is sending another 8.7 Billion to Isreal to continue to commit war crimes.

Yall let CACs scam yall into calling Ice Cube and Jim Brown coons for simply meeting with Trump to ask his tangibles for Black folks while Biden and Kamala play in our faces. :smh:
Yep, isn’t it funny?

We should be meeting with any administration in power but the pro-whites say “don’t meet with Republicans or you are a coon” while saying “don’t demand anything from Democrats or you are a coon”. Shit is comical :smh:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
GEPo6slXsAAEIz2.jpg

Ice Cube and Jim Brown were asking for their ON tangibles. They weren't worrying about your black ass.

You Black Republicans should know that by now.

In fact, your cult leader Trump said Kamala is for reparations, and he definitely is not lmao.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Ice Cube and Jim Brown were asking for their ON tangibles. They weren't worrying about your black ass.

You Black Republicans should know that by now.

In fact, your cult leader Trump said Kamala is for reparations, and he definitely is not lmao.

m9DS8W.gif

“You don’t fully support Biden or Kamala?”

Post what Kamala said as far as her support for Reperations and what she intends to do in office to support Reperations. The only quote I can find is her supporting a study for Reperations. Multiple studies have already concluded supporting Reperations btw.

“We need to speak truth about it, and we need to speak truth about it in a way that is about driving solutions," Harris says during the 90-second clip. "And frankly I think that we, you know, and part of that is studying it to figure out exactly what we need to do."

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
m9DS8W.gif

“You don’t fully support Biden or Kamala?”

Post what Kamala said as far as her support for Reperations and what she intends to do in office to support Reperations. The only quote I can find is her supporting a study for Reperations. Multiple studies have already concluded supporting Reperations btw.

“We need to speak truth about it, and we need to speak truth about it in a way that is about driving solutions," Harris says during the 90-second clip. "And frankly I think that we, you know, and part of that is studying it to figure out exactly what we need to do."

Wait until you find out which part of the government makes laws and which part makes the budget and handles the purse strings.

You guys keep showing how ignorant you are and the rest of you Black Republicans follow suit.

I mean this shit has been explained to your Reading is Fundamental crew and you just keep repeating the same ignorance. We need a garanimals for civics to help the remedial learners.

Meanwhile keep caping for the people that enslaved Africans before white people did.

Also nowhere did I say you had to support Biden or Harris. You're not that important. No one cares who you vote for. lmao.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Wait until you find out which part of the government makes laws and which part makes the budget and handles the purse strings.

You guys keep showing how ignorant you are and the rest of you Black Republicans follow suit.

I mean this shit has been explained to your Reading is Fundamental crew and you just keep repeating the same ignorance. We need a garanimals for civics to help the remedial learners.

Meanwhile keep caping for the people that enslaved Africans before white people did.

Also nowhere did I say you had to support Biden or Harris. You're not that important. No one cares who you vote for. lmao.

Post some quotes of Biden and/or Kamala clearly voicing support for Reperations. I can post quotes of them clearly supporting Israel, gender reassignment, and other issues that they don’t have direct control over. Post some quotes of “You ain’t Black” Biden CLEARLY voicing support for Reperations. Our our Black Presidential candidate CLEARLY voicing that Reperations are overdue and urging movement.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Post some quotes of Biden and/or Kamala clearly voicing support for Reperations. I can post quotes of them clearly supporting Israel, gender reassignment, and other issues that they don’t have direct control over. Post some quotes of “You ain’t Black” Biden CLEARLY voicing support for Reperations. Our our Black Presidential candidate CLEARLY voicing that Reperations are overdue and urging movement.
I know your Trump cult leader said not on his watch lol. And your cult leader said she is for reparations. So don't you question your leader son. lol

Trump being against reparations won't stop you from voting for him. So Kamala's soft support of reparations won't keep us form voting for her.

In fact, you know reparations don't have a chance in hell of ever being passed in the racist ass country, especially given you Republicans will block it at all costs and the Supreme Court you installed would shut it down.

You just use the issue to try to get Republicans elected.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I know your Trump cult leader said not on his watch lol. And your cult leader said she is for reparations. So don't you question your leader son. lol

Trump being against reparations won't stop you from voting for him. So Kamala's soft support of reparations won't keep us form voting for her.

In fact, you know reparations don't have a chance in hell of ever being passed in the racist ass country, especially given you Republicans will block it at all costs and the Supreme Court you installed would shut it down.

You just use the issue to try to get Republicans elected.

Translation:
I can't find any quotes of Biden or Kamala voicing support for Reperations so I will pretend like you are Republican and I will pretend that you support Trump. You Biden/Kamala coons are unable to defend them without mentioning Trump. Its like a slave defending his plantation owner because he treats him better than the neighboring plantation owner.

Biden- “I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Biden-
When defending his position against busing in 1977 Biden said, “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

Biden- “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

Jill Biden- ""I know we'll have the champions come to the White House, we always do," Dr. Jill explained. "So, we hope LSU will come. But, you know, I'm going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn they saying if y’all response more is coming

Revolutionary Guards:
In response to the martyrdom of martyr Haniyeh, Seyed Hassan Nasrallah and martyr Nilfroshan, we strike at the heart of the occupied lands.

If the Zionist regime reacts to Iran's operations, it will face heavy attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sounds like they know Iran got fire power, probably why they trying to call Putin in hopes he can talk Iran into limiting the attacks

“According to a statement from the Israeli defense minister's office, both the Israeli minister and his American counterpart "discussed Iran's intentions to attack Israel, military cooperation for joint defense, and the right of the State of Israel to defend itself and act against its enemies."