MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
461300938_552297073822995_6969650308537580879_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
461415361_10122087643282680_596840502402729131_n.jpg

Leland Unruh exactly. That's why the casting was actually perfect. Real families have varying skin tones.

Carl Pitman
Everyone in the comments “justifying” this like they was actually a real family
1f923.png

I guarantee NO ONE, watching this show when it aired gave a second thought to this.
I’m so thankful for growing up in an era when no one cared about skin color or race.
I am equally ashamed of everyone who these days does.
1f61e.png

This isn’t my first comment today stating we are all cousins and I pray some how, some way we can go back to the times when this show aired and we treated each other like it.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Ale Raz
Carl Pitman Carl Pitman it is just a joke. For fun. You are the one taking it too seriously. Like when someone says Sponge Bob couldnt live in a pineapple.
We know its just a show. But we make jokes about it. Nobody thinks Sponge Bob or The Cosby show was real then nor now.

Kelly Buchwald
Carl Pitman it would be nice to live in the 80s and 90s again but the only difference we would have is everything wouldn't be public like it is today, there would still be racial tension, we just didn't know every aspect of it like we do today. Don't you remember Rodney King??

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
It was just used to show the diversity of skin tone among many black families. Everybody knew the actresses happen to be bi-racial. Casting could only do so much during that time. Same in the fresh Prince, between light skin Hilary and the recast the original Aunt Viv :dunno:

jmo