was the judge wrong to laff like this during the hearing??

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
He tap-danced between unprofessionalism & professionalism.
Maybe, but sometimes you have to laugh at this craziness of all the shit I bet he hears in one day.

I don't fault him, but maybe he could have kept it a little more level. Notice he toned down when they started peeling back the onion on all this shit. Maybe she couldn't handle the sister dying. People have gone off the cliff for lesser shit.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Doesn't come off as the evil hang em high typa mf'er...actually seems to be tryin to be human/understanding and not completely..

Nope. And after fully watching the videos, both people were repeat offenders that needed some tough love.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe, but sometimes you have to laugh at this craziness of all the shit I bet he hears in one day.

I don't fault him, but maybe he could have kept it a little more level. Notice he toned down when they started peeling back the onion on all this shit. Maybe she couldn't handle the sister dying. People have gone off the cliff for lesser shit.
she was doing that shit before her sister got killed...and if her sister got shot in the face that seems personal so she was probably kneedeep in her own shit too...

some people just got to do the wrong thing.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
she was doing that shit before her sister got killed...and if her sister got shot in the face that seems personal so she was probably kneedeep in her own shit too...

some people just got to do the wrong thing.
agreed. Some truly shitty people out there.