Watch: Official trailer to the Luther Vandross documentary ‘Luther: Never Too Much’

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
T
Sorry, but I will have to call ignorance bliss with this one because the less I know about his personal life, the happier I will be about him and his music.
To each their own, some people want to know about his personal life because he was great singer.

It looks interesting and I'm sure people will be watching.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I respect that, but with me, I don't want to hear one of his songs and have a flashback from the documentary where they said he was singing to his lover named Big Bob, fuck it up for me.

:lol:
Yo, you gotta chill.

Respect the GOAT, don't do him like that.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Look I'm a big Prince fan, so you're preaching to the choir, but still, there are some leaves about him I'd rather remain ignorant about. But at least with Prince, I do know for a fact he had good taste in women.
Nobody knows about prince personal life outside with the fact, he had women when out in public, every great singer has a secret life that the public knows nothing about. I'm not saying Prince was on the other side of the coin, but nobody would accept Prince doing that shit in today's generation because they would be rushing to call him GAY! So, Prince came in a different era where that was accepted for him to do sassy things but still get women at the same time.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nobody knows about prince personal life outside with the fact, he had women when out in public, every great singer has a secret life that the public knows nothing about. I'm not saying Prince was on the other side of the coin, but nobody would accept Prince doing that shit in today's generation because they would be rushing to call him GAY! So, Prince came in a different era where that was accepted for him to do sassy things but still get women at the same time.
That's the story I'm rolling with, just like, in my head, all of Luther's songs were about a beautiful woman he wanted to fuck. I just don't want to fuck that up in my head.
:lol: