Watch this with the screen enlarged and try not to crack up!!!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The littlest motherfuckers with no kicks got them motherfuckers running

Isn't that that african kids that's like 7'4 and he was in the USA trying to make it ,I don't remember his name but I remember that 4head and whhat the fuck was he doing?karate with them long ass legs aimed at everything but the target,motherfucker was out there double dutching with no purpose.

Lil Bruce Knees the duece got a good punch in,but he needed a step ladder....jumping up to punch someone.

They lucky it wasn't the USA or someone would of really got hurt..,lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The littlest motherfuckers with no kicks got them motherfuckers running

Isn't that that african kids that's like 7'4 and he was in the USA trying to make it ,I don't remember his name but I remember that 4head and whhat the fuck was he doing?karate with them long ass legs aimed at everything but the target,motherfucker was out there double dutching with no purpose.

Lil Bruce Knees the duece got a good punch in,but he needed a step ladder....jumping up to punch someone.

They lucky it wasn't the USA or someone would of really got hurt..,lol
oooh.KD and AD aint doing shit! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i laughed because i knew what punches were coming.........when its slowed down, you can predict everything.....
shit was absolutely comical. dude elbowed that guy in the ear,...........then caught an elbow to the ear himself......................karma was quick.....:lol:
The tall black guy was intent on catching somebody with one of those running kicks......lol