Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"We"?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
What does it pertain to then?

Haitians are less likely than any other group to be approved for a temporary visa. I know several who have been trying to get their families into the US for over five years. At every turn, either the agents stationed on the island exhibited racist behavior by repeatedly denying applications that should have been approved. Moreover, here in the US, the government keeps passing laws or making it more challenging for Haitians to immigrate. I know an individual who received a letter of recommendation from a prominent New York congressman. However, a white ground agent in Haiti rejected her application for her children; no explainable reason but racism. $20,000 in attorney costs flushed down the toilet.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haitians are less likely than any other group to be approved for a temporary visa. I know several who have been trying to get their families into the US for over five years. At every turn, either the agents stationed on the island exhibited racist behavior by repeatedly denying applications that should have been approved. Moreover, here in the US, the government keeps passing laws or making it more challenging for Haitians to immigrate. I know an individual who received a letter of recommendation from a prominent New York congressman. However, a white ground agent in Haiti rejected her application for her children; no explainable reason but racism. $20,000 in attorney costs flushed down the toilet.
What kind of agents are these? And why are they white? :confused:

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They do this with Africans too. There was an NY times article today about how Ukrainian, afghan and of course Latino illegals and asylum seekers get moved to the front of the line. The article interviews this African man who missed over 14 years of his kids childhood because he’s been waiting so long. He’s done all the right things. His end words,” they’ve forgotten about us”.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just want population control, amongst dark skin hatians... they must think

their numbers are growing too fast...

It answers a lot of questions as to why they were moving so many from domincan republic,

back to haiti..

All wars are for population control, and to feed the war machine, which is pretty much nato with

the corporation usa at the helm...

ever since Haiti let cac jesus invade their True culture, they been fucked ever since...

Toussaint fucked up big time by going to france...

fuckin just mightve been the dumbest Move ever in History!!!

Haiti aint been the same since...!