Well look who got drafted....JOE MOTHERFUCKIN MIXON!!!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
9607600-joe-mixon-ncaa-football-kansas-state-oklahoma.jpg

To the Bengals...at a 2nd round steal.

I wish him all the best and to those that were in doubt...

giphy.gif

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Whatever you say chief.

But I'll bet dollar to dime I'm correct. 2014's suspension pre video; about to get thrown in OU's face all the way up to the president of the school. Dude is three years out of HS anyway so he's eligible for the draft.

I'll be back to discuss with you when it's confirmed I'm right.

Ray Rice couldn't get even a free agent deal after being a Super Bowl champion and pro bowler. He hit a black woman.

Joe Mixon is a scholarship at a publicly supported university where public dollars pay for his education, room, board, per diem....and he hit a WHITE bitch.

OU already got two years out of him while this video stayed buried and was only the stuff of speculation as to its severity. Now that it's out they have absolutely NO reason to treat him like anything more than a commodity and cut losses in the interest of their endowment and keeping the donors happy.

If I'm wrong I'll be that but I'm confident I'm won't be.

Yeah maybe in Canada....Pro Bowl back Ray Rice couldn't get picked up even after marrying the Chick...and this dudes video is even worse...naw

Dude is done

2ihtpwm.jpg

Again Video changes everything.

There are already women groups calling for his head now.

And dude aint even the best back on his team.

There were/are backs in the league a lot weaker than Ray Rice especially at that time, he would be in the league if the video never came out.

Tyreek hill wasnt national news on every channel hell i didnt even know till you just posted it . AP lost a whole season and millions from endorsements and was already under contract.

You psychic? Didnt dude get suspended this year for getting into it with a Ticket cop. Dude has all types of red flags i wouldn't pick him as a GM...Your confidence in him playing is pretty naive and if P stayed healthy Mixon wouldn't even get that many touches...I hope the brother gets his anger in check.

Just because someone has a different opinion then you doesn't make it trolling.....Tyreek Hill wasn't National News it went under the radar to the casual football fan and people who aren't fans. This Mixon Story is National news it just was on CNN, its front page Yahoo.com, its been getting play on all the Sports channels its all over social media....was Tyreek Hill? No. Dude has a ton of baggage who wants to deal with that when you can find 10 other backs just like him? Which is why in my opinion he won't get drafted. Go somewhere with that lame trolling shit just because we don't agree....if that's the case I can say you're trolling with your opinion...fuck out of here

Yeah I actually wish the best for the kid i just want us to be smarter He took himself out the 1st and 2nd round and lots of guaranteed money off silly shit.

No NFL team will touch this guy
Not by a MILE

Nah dont PM me after this post I probably wont give a shit:cool: I forgot all about this story till I seen the alert. He wont go 1 2 or 3 and loss out on Millions guaranteed from no self control.... don't make it easy for White people

I will concede to missing the mark on this one. Enjoy the victory posting.

giphy.gif

*two cents*

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol..I was wrong about his draft position and right about him losing MILLIONS dude was a guarantee top 5 pick went in the 2nd round probably loss out on $10-15 million guaranteed over a punch.....dumb

Congratulations....i guess

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations and fuck these crying ass white women. Never a peep about Rothleisberger but all this noise over Rice and this kid.

Michelle Beadle's ugly ass is pissed because Triple H walked Mayweather to the ring but was a fan of WWE while Steve Austin was beating the shit out of Debra McMichael.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

*two cents*
Whole lot of wanna be smartest guy in the room idiots on here parroting that CAC bullshit like a bunch of bitches made straight asses out of themselves on this one didn't they!?!? Fuck dumb ass coon ass clowns!?!?! Sounding like a bunch of dumb ass motherfuckers repeating what the white man told them would happen... Fucking idiots... :smh:

This Dude is about to go on a world tour and make all the motherfuckers who passed on him pay like a motherfucker! I hope he has a Zeke Elliott type impact this season... Fuck the Coons and CACs who wanted him to lose... Fuck all them fuckers!!! :hmm:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
why are you guys still watching football in 2017? lol. stop complaining and stop supporting them. bunch of coons and conversative owners that do not support any improved conditions or social stances on black issues. Fuck them.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why are you guys still watching football in 2017? lol. stop complaining and stop supporting them. bunch of coons and conversative owners that do not support any improved conditions or social stances on black issues. Fuck them.

Cause we want to. I dont need my sports team to speak on social issues ...just play a game and keep it moving. If a player wants to speak on shit by all mean do so

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Lol..I was wrong about his draft position and right about him losing MILLIONS dude was a guarantee top 5 pick went in the 2nd round probably loss out on $10-15 million guaranteed over a punch.....dumb

Congratulations....i guess

Respect to you sir that you came in and ate crow instead of pretending you didn't say what you said or trying to move the goal post after the fact...:yes:

That is commendable.:cheers:

*two cents*

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect to you sir that you came in and ate crow instead of pretending you didn't say what you said or trying to move the goal post after the fact...:yes:

That is commendable.:cheers:

*two cents*

Meh its only crow when you care. Much luck to the brother. Whenever hes not playing the Steelers

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dude better ball the fuck out, and go HOME, for the next five years. and stay away from gay men and white women.

Wish he went to a better team though, but props for Cincy for always giving folks a second chance. That is a shitty city though

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Good for him. Hope he learned that he needs to walk away because others can get physical with him and he is the bad guy.

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
Congratulations and fuck these crying ass white women. Never a peep about Rothleisberger but all this noise over Rice and this kid.

Michelle Beadle's ugly ass is pissed because Triple H walked Mayweather to the ring but was a fan of WWE while Steve Austin was beating the shit out of Debra McMichael.
Fuck that Beadle bitch!...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Cause we want to. I dont need my sports team to speak on social issues ...just play a game and keep it moving. If a player wants to speak on shit by all mean do so
so if the owner says fuck black people and all they stand for, at least i get to see that ball cross that end zone when I'm eating some wings, you good?

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
so if the owner says fuck black people and all they stand for, at least i get to see that ball cross that end zone when I'm eating some wings, you good?

Do you watch sports period? If you do you're witnessing a form of exploitation on one degree or another.

Show me an athlete whose talents weren't exploited for the greater good of someone else's pockets and I'll show you an athlete who got cut from his T-ball, youth soccer, youth basketball, Pop Warner leagues, never fought golden golves, or played tennis....

*two cents*

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Do you watch sports period? If you do you're witnessing a form of exploitation on one degree or another.

Show me an athlete whose talents weren't exploited for the greater good of someone else's pockets and I'll show you an athlete who got cut from his T-ball, youth soccer, youth basketball, Pop Warner leagues, never fought golden golves, or played tennis....

*two cents*
every business is based on exploiting but some business cater to social issues better than others. for instance, some leagues let you publicly say black lives matter and make public statements saying just that with even coaching commenting while others tell you to shut up, blackball a player for fighting oppression, and are trump fan boys.

no need to try to justify your watching to make you feel better for doing so. Just admit that doesn't matter to you and watch black people hit each other up and down the field for kicks.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
every business is based on exploiting but some business cater to social issues better than others. for instance, some leagues let you publicly say black lives matter and make public statements saying just that with even coaching commenting while others tell you to shut up, blackball a player for fighting oppression, and are trump fan boys.

no need to try to justify your watching to make you feel better for doing so. Just admit that doesn't matter to you and watch black people hit each other up and down the field for kicks.

Do you watch sports?

*two cents*

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Congrats young man, but don't be caught hanging out with my boy Pacman Jones after 12:00am :lol:J/K