Well :(

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No, that’s not a pun. I was dead serious about that because this was a human to human contact of the bird flu, which is telling me that it is becoming airborne.
Actually that's not at all correct. Like, none of it. Nothing in that article suggested either of the claims that you just made.

My god you're dangerous.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually that's not at all correct. Like, none of it. Nothing in that article suggested either of the claims that you just made.

My god you're dangerous.
E means well. With that being said, your comment made me do this even though I'm sure you're serious when you said, My god you're dangerous.

giphy.gif

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

My god you're dangerous.
Actually, I didn’t post a follow-up article for what I was saying and here it goes. The Missouri government is trying to be misleading with their initial statement, but the CDC confirm that the patient in Missouri didn’t have any contacts with animals.

Bird Flu (H5N1) Explained: CDC Reports First Case With No Known Animal Exposure​

September 6
The first case of the bird flu with “no immediate known animal exposure” was confirmed in a Missouri resident who was hospitalized, recovered and had no known work-related exposure to sick animals, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services reported the infection was detected as part of the state’s standard flu surveillance system, unlike the targeted H5N1 surveillance program that has typically surveyed farm workers.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Actually, I didn’t post a follow-up article for what I was saying and here it goes. The Missouri government is trying to be misleading with their initial statement, but the CDC confirm that the patient in Missouri didn’t have any contacts with animals.

Bird Flu (H5N1) Explained: CDC Reports First Case With No Known Animal Exposure​

September 6
The first case of the bird flu with “no immediate known animal exposure” was confirmed in a Missouri resident who was hospitalized, recovered and had no known work-related exposure to sick animals, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services reported the infection was detected as part of the state’s standard flu surveillance system, unlike the targeted H5N1 surveillance program that has typically surveyed farm workers.

Nah buddy this ain't it either. Again you are preporting/assuming 2 characters that you have no factual basis to believe are true, read the article again. You post a lot of pertinent and relevant news articles, but then you add a bunch of stuff that makes me question what the intention is and it's not even that I think it's malevolent.
E means well. With that being said, your comment made me do this even though I'm sure you're serious when you said, My god you're dangerous.

giphy.gif
His sincerity is one of the more troubling aspects

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nah buddy this ain't it either. Again you are preporting/assuming 2 characters that you have no factual basis to believe are true, read the article again. You post a lot of pertinent and relevant news articles, but then you add a bunch of stuff that makes me question what the intention is and it's not even that I think it's malevolent.

His sincerity is one of the more troubling aspects
If that person didn’t have any contact with a animal and he caught this virus that raises a lot of questions on how he contracted this virus like I said there’s a chance it could have went airborne depending on what variant this virus is on. I’m just telling you to keep her open mind because the state of Missouri did not put that in their official release. The CDC put that in the official release which made me raise an eyebrow.