What do you know about "Wingman", services?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This shit right here is some real shit.. dudes done forgot about the fundamentals.. if my teammate wins we all win.. I done had to run a few interference drills for my boys to win.. even when I had no intentions of smashing the other chick just kept them occupied enough for my boys to get the deed done for themselves… setting interference and throwing up alley oops those are true great qualities of a great friend

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should be a new Olympic sport, it would better than breakdancing at the Olympics. Wingman-ism is crucial, striving for the gold medal is where it's at: through ugly women, precarious double dates, through raucous house parties, and fighting their way through a woman's friends' cock-blocking ways, the wing-man should be more valued than lemon pepper.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This should be a new Olympic sport, it would better than breakdancing at the Olympics. Wingman-ism is crucial, striving for the gold medal is where it's at: through ugly women, precarious double dates, through raucous house parties, and fighting their way through a woman's friends' cock-blocking ways, the wing-man should be more valued than lemon pepper.

brotherhood bars

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man... the memories...
I've been on both sides, was the wingman and needed one.

Cue Dionne Warwick song "That's what friends are for......."

Lol

5030645b-fd5c-416c-8d50-70dad3e7ad7f_text.gif

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had the greatest wingman, any woman with pussy he fucks! fat, ugly, dirty, short, tall, crippled, retarded; he took em down and knew his role and took it seriously to grab the leftovers. The weird thing is, the dude was very good looking guy, but did not like pretty women, in the end he did ended up marrying a hottie.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmp...my boy'z lil bra saw me @club on this fine blond..catchin heavy interference from her xxl pal. Homie slid into the fray and pulled chubette out of the the love triangle for my undefended goal...For yrs i would thank him for his sacrifice..only to find out he just really loves fat white chicks.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would smash the torta, big girls have better conversation skills and we both like food.

^^^^

It's the one every one ELSE over looking and dismissing usually the smartest kind hearted good spirit good job and will suck your soul spirit essence and back fillings out with unbridled sexual abandoned

So uh um I have heard.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I had the greatest wingman, any woman with pussy he fucks! fat, ugly, dirty, short, tall, crippled, retarded; he took em down and knew his role and took it seriously to grab the leftovers. The weird thing is, the dude was very good looking guy, but did not like pretty women, in the end he did ended up marrying a hottie.

Hmmp...my boy'z lil bra saw me @club on this fine blond..catchin heavy interference from her xxl pal. Homie slid into the fray and pulled chubette out of the the love triangle for my undefended goal...For yrs i would thank him for his sacrifice..only to find out he just really loves fat white chicks.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
This is the best kind of wingman and every crew of guys needs at least one. If y'all 3 or more deep going out, at least one of group should have a legit healthy love of big girls.

The kinda guy that doesn't see being wingman as just running interference but actually sees an ugly or big bitch as a personal challenge.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^

It's the one every one ELSE over looking and dismissing usually the smartest kind hearted good spirit good job and will suck your soul spirit essence and back fillings out with unbridled sexual abandoned

So uh um I have heard.
The sucking part people might allow cause “whatdatmoufdo” was created for scenarios like these.. but actually pumping and sweating oh god no uhh I mean to each his own but the ole damn I don’t have any rubbers on me line works well for this situation to

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is the best kind of wingman and every crew of guys needs at least one. If y'all 3 or more deep going out, at least one of group should have a legit healthy love of big girls.

The kinda guy that doesn't see being wingman as just running interference but actually sees an ugly or big bitch as a personal challenge.
lol at that last line.. had a homeboy like that.. he was the og big girl lover from my block.. he always use to like to stretch the word “thick” to the max.. his love of fat girls was actually comedy hr to most of us and to entertain ourselves we would point out fat girls at parades to him and watch him go holla we would be laughing our asses off at his standards just dropping after every fat broad he would holla at.. we be like the standards are going below hell at this point.. he was also the female fluffer the nasty nig that you know that you’ll be like come on dogs wtf you mean you ate such an such out.. comedy hour he was.. he moved out of state over a decade ago and we jokingly laugh sometimes when we at parades like damn we need this nig around cause we know he would be hollering at some of these hot messes out here.. if YouTube, ig was out back in the late 90s early 2000s he would have been comedy gold on his big girl hunt

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol at that last line.. had a homeboy like that.. he was the og big girl lover from my block.. he always use to like to stretch the word “thick” to the max.. his love of fat girls was actually comedy hr to most of us and to entertain ourselves we would point out fat girls at parades to him and watch him go holla we would be laughing our asses off at his standards just dropping after every fat broad he would holla at.. we be like the standards are going below hell at this point.. he was also the female fluffer the nasty nig that you know that you’ll be like come on dogs wtf you mean you ate such an such out.. comedy hour he was.. he moved out of state over a decade ago and we jokingly laugh sometimes when we at parades like damn we need this nig around cause we know he would be hollering at some of these hot messes out here.. if YouTube, ig was out back in the late 90s early 2000s he would have been comedy gold on his big girl hunt
My wingman, gotta me to try a plus-sized woman just out of curiosity. She was very attractive, around 250-300 lbs. To be honest, it turned out to be one of the best experiences I've had; it was one of the best pussy I was literally balls deep in da pussy, one leg on shoulder move.