What psychological torture methods would you employ if you were in charge of Hell?

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
We are in need of new ideas-- The poster with the best submission shall be granted an extra 5 years of life on Earth and, at the end of that time, shall be exempt from his specific method of torture being applied to him in the event that he should dwell in Hell.

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
For example:

A TikTok pastor says that before Rihanna landed her gig as a Super Bowl 2023 halftime show performer, the pop star was headlining in the depths of hell.

Gerald Johnson, a religious figure and leader of the Gerald A. Johnson Ministries in Texas, shared a video on the social media site recalling a 2016 journey to Satan's playground, which occurred after his spirit left his body and traveled to the center of the earth. That's "where hell is," he said in the clip below.

There, he was treated to the perks of the fiery abyss, including what can only be described as a performance art piece involving a man — burned from head to toe — being dog-walked by a demon holding a chain. Then, pardon the pun, all hell broke loose.

"It still baffles me to this day. There's a section in hell where music was playing. It was the same music that we hear on the Earth, but as opposed to entertainers singing it, the music, demons were singing it. It was some of the same lyrics we hear here," he said, adding that when today's musical acts do drugs to explore their craft, they can open a portal to hell so that demons can whisper lyrics that will allow Satan to control humans.

"Here, music is to get over a breakup. 'Don't worry, be happy,' 'I bust the windows out your car,' or, 'under my umbrella,' whatever," he continued, referencing songs by Bob Marley, Jazmine Sullivan, and, of course, Rihanna's 2007 smash "Umbrella," which features Jay-Z.

"Every lyric to every song is to torment you as to the fact that you didn't worship God through music when you were on the Earth. You had a chance to worship him in church and at home and through music, but you chose to worship Satan by repeating the lyrics that he inspired to come into the earth."

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
For example:

A TikTok pastor says that before Rihanna landed her gig as a Super Bowl 2023 halftime show performer, the pop star was headlining in the depths of hell.

Gerald Johnson, a religious figure and leader of the Gerald A. Johnson Ministries in Texas, shared a video on the social media site recalling a 2016 journey to Satan's playground, which occurred after his spirit left his body and traveled to the center of the earth. That's "where hell is," he said in the clip below.

There, he was treated to the perks of the fiery abyss, including what can only be described as a performance art piece involving a man — burned from head to toe — being dog-walked by a demon holding a chain. Then, pardon the pun, all hell broke loose.

"It still baffles me to this day. There's a section in hell where music was playing. It was the same music that we hear on the Earth, but as opposed to entertainers singing it, the music, demons were singing it. It was some of the same lyrics we hear here," he said, adding that when today's musical acts do drugs to explore their craft, they can open a portal to hell so that demons can whisper lyrics that will allow Satan to control humans.

"Here, music is to get over a breakup. 'Don't worry, be happy,' 'I bust the windows out your car,' or, 'under my umbrella,' whatever," he continued, referencing songs by Bob Marley, Jazmine Sullivan, and, of course, Rihanna's 2007 smash "Umbrella," which features Jay-Z.

"Every lyric to every song is to torment you as to the fact that you didn't worship God through music when you were on the Earth. You had a chance to worship him in church and at home and through music, but you chose to worship Satan by repeating the lyrics that he inspired to come into the earth."

I swear as I get older I think all black religious people have a mental illness.

I wish we can have a podcast w this dude and Terence Howard,

Dude sounds like a complete idiot.

:lol:

Carry on……

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would allow you to pick 3 things that you enjoy doing, and then allow you to do them for eternity.

Example:
Let's say you enjoy the company of women. Your version of Hell would be filled with the most Beautiful and Voluptuous women that you can think of.

temporary photo sharing

They will be available at anytime to fulfill any sexual desire that you may have.

However, you must have sex with at least 5 Women every day. You can sleep, you can eat, but everyday you must have sex with 5 Women.

I know that sounds good, but think of one of your favorite songs. It sounds great the first few times you play it, but imagine having to hear it over and over again.

After awhile you will get sick and tired of hearing the same song all the time.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can have sex, but it won't feel good, and you will never get close to a nut.

A permanent state of blue balls.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the hell type of thread is this???Yahweh??? are you with them Yawey people?

I don't think I'd be in charge of hell cause the first thing I'll do is pass out cold bottles of water.....

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would allow you to pick 3 things that you enjoy doing, and then allow you to do them for eternity.

Example:
Let's say you enjoy the company of women. Your version of Hell would be filled with the most Beautiful and Voluptuous women that you can think of.

temporary photo sharing

They will be available at anytime to fulfill any sexual desire that you may have.

However, you must have sex with at least 5 Women every day. You can sleep, you can eat, but everyday you must have sex with 5 Women.

I know that sounds good, but think of one of your favorite songs. It sounds great the first few times you play it, but imagine having to hear it over and over again.

After awhile you will get sick and tired of hearing the same song all the time.

just give me my almonds

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am in hell now, being detained in the U.S. Being baited into peon battles when you have more important things to do. This is exactly what it is like for me

It has gotten worse recently, with people desperately clinging onto me.

Last edited: