What unpopular opinions do you have?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
When these chicks sign up for onlyfans, they receive a welcome email and a Velma from Scooby Doo cosplay costume. They must cause EVERY one of them has a Velma pic set.

Also, being sexually attracted to an cartoon character is weird.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is another pet peeve of mine

Decades on the microphone in front of cameras media training a pastor etc

Still can't express yourself properly?

I ain't giving these dudes the benefit of the doubt when they swear they dropping knowledge

Man I don’t listen tho those fuckers :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The upper echelons of the democratic party are really blood sucking

vampires!

The upper echelons of the republican party are blood drinking satans

personal assistants!!!

WE REALLY NEED A NEW PARTY THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT AMERICAN PEOPLE AND ITS OCCUPANTS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't think we can have "conversations " about this topic. Because most us have no idea how to begin to comprehend the psychology behind it.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I hate all these stupid dances people do now. They all look the same and they all do it to the same fucking songs. All this shit is corny. I hate it . Also Fuck that cracka and his million dollar baby trash. Fuck all these goofy fast dancing I’m having a seizure looking ass idiots dancing too

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

To all these dudes thinking trolling and hit takes have absolutely no repercussions or consequences?

You are wrong

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
-Angel Reese is a great basketball player. She is NOT that attractive and that Bayou Barbie stuff was cool and got her some additional shine at LSU, but lowkey? She ain’t fine. You wouldn’t kick her out of bed, but still…

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Reparations talk is just the latest example of deflecting the black community from looking in the mirror and taking responsibility for adherence to the welfare state and improving their own lives through their own decisions.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reparations talk is just the latest example of deflecting the black community from looking in the mirror and taking responsibility for adherence to the welfare state and improving their own lives through their own decisions.

Another one has been found.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been on this board since the Kara Davis days. Just because I left the Democratic plantation and disagree with you hand out ninjas. Kiss my ass.

You could have been on this board since Desiree West, you referring to reparations as a handout is a white supremacist talking point and you're taking a rather complicated issue and trying to dumb it down to be just a handout.

“It’s all right to tell a man to lift himself by his own bootstraps, but it is cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps.” - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're wrong.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fat girls generally have pretty pussies.

hmmm....

Well if you drop the GENERALLY on there that qualifies for everybody.

But I have always been pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming well kept clean tightness that people would VERY erroneously think would be common.

So I get it.