What you know bout $500 pitty pat games...

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor

Well you know I had to do it! That's right I'm back with another one -- Black Pitty Pat -- for your Android and Apple devices. I made this game b/c there was only one on all the app stores, and I didn't like the way it was made. I added a few things like 4-0f-a-kind bonuses, but that is about it. This is classic pitty pat like you learned from your granny or friends at school. $500 dollar pitty pat games are safe ( I mean fun) when it isn't your real money. But in real life it's probably fun too, but at least now you can practice.

Download it and let me know what you think.

gameon_iphone6nexus.png

Here are the details about the game:

The kitchen table classic is back! That’s right! The same card matching game your granny taught you to play, but with a few new twists! If you're ready for a game that's simple and fun to play, but hard to master, Black Pitty Pat is the game for you! Your welcome.

Features:
- 2 and 4 player mode
- Deuces Wild
- Betting
- Timer controls
- Game Statistics
- Social media sharing

Follow us on all social media @blackpittypat
Peep the official website (if you still visit those): BlackPittyPat.com

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Man my wife already addicted to your Black Spades, now she gonna be hooked on this too. Props bruh!

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Man my wife already addicted to your Black Spades, now she gonna be hooked on this too. Props bruh!
Tell the wife, much love to her. LOL. She has to let you know how she like it so you can let me know.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Tell the wife, much love to her. LOL. She has to let you know how she like it so you can let me know.
No doubt. But as for Black Spades, everyday she plays it as she opens her iPad. For hours.

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you know how many niggaz lunch money I took in school because of this game..it was only like 10 dollars in total:money:but at 12 years old I felt like I was ballin. Thanks will be downloading

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Is this anything like tunk.
I wouldn't say so, being that I play a lil tonk too. There is no lowest number element here. You have to get 3 pairs before the rest of the players. Which sounds easier than it actually is.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Man you know how many niggaz lunch money I took in school because of this game..it was only like 10 dollars in total:money:but at 12 years old I felt like I was ballin. Thanks will be downloading
LOL. Let me know what you think.