When Eddie Murphy turned down cocaine offered to him by John Belushi and Robin Williams

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Didnt stop him from picking up that tranny at 4 in the morning.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eddie has particular taste.

eddie-murphy-look.gif

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got Damn ,you were waiting years to drop that shit !!!!:lol::lol::lol:
It happened in 97. Peep this

When it came out Eddie got caught with her my parents tripped. I wasnt allowed to watch anything with him in it(even though they still did). Thanks to that I was not able to see Mulan or Dr. Doolittle until I was in high school 7 or so years later...damn near when I was posting on here. As a kid I saw the tranny in an AOL news story after she died(in 98) and just thought he got in trouble for being with a weird looking lady :lol: :lol: :lol:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Glad Eddie stood the course. No telling what direction his life and career would've taken had he said yes. So many get caught up in the trappings of wanting to fit in. Stay true to yourself..especially if you know it's some shit you have no desire to partake in.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

When it came out Eddie got caught with her my parents tripped. I wasnt allowed to watch anything with him in it(even though they still did). Thanks to that I was not able to see Mulan or Dr. Doolittle until I was in high school 7 or so years later...damn near when I was posting on here. As a kid I saw the tranny in an AOL news story after she died(in 98) and just thought he got in trouble for being with a weird looking lady :lol: :lol: :lol:
You gon need therapy :roflmao:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

I guess Luther Vandross and Johnny Mathis albums weren't allowed in your house either.